Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cartoon Wars
Cartoon Wars
2006-04-06, 3:18 AM #1
Probably old news. but i just saw this episode of south park...

(have a lookie http://www.ryancp.ca/sp/SPEpisode1003_-_Cartoon_Wars_-_irc.tveps.net.rm )

do you thing FG is gonna make a reply show to this one?
Pie.
2006-04-06, 5:08 AM #2
If they do it'll take them like 9 months to get the episode done. South Park can respond in 4 days with a new episode.
2006-04-06, 3:36 PM #3
awesome, thanks for the link otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see it.

(is there any way you could hook me up with a link to the return of chef episode? :o hah)
2006-04-06, 3:38 PM #4
Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare:
If they do it'll take them like 9 months to get the episode done. South Park can respond in 4 days with a new episode.

2006-04-06, 11:22 PM #5
Originally posted by TSM_Bguitar:
awesome, thanks for the link otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see it.

(is there any way you could hook me up with a link to the return of chef episode? :o hah)

http://www.spshack.com.nyud.net:8090/episodes/SPEpisode1001_-_The_Return_of_Chef_-_irc.tveps.net.rm

enjoy.
Pie.
2006-04-07, 5:34 AM #6

you rock
2006-04-07, 6:46 AM #7
So...did SP really declare war on Family Guy? It seemed more like it was just playful bashing of it.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-04-07, 8:12 AM #8
Originally posted by Jedigreedo:
So...did SP really declare war on Family Guy? It seemed more like it was just playful bashing of it.

What I gathered from it is that it was pure playful bashing. In making fun of family guy south park made fun of itself alot which was of course the point.

↑ Up to the top!