Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Create your own mind-shattering reality
Create your own mind-shattering reality
2006-04-06, 1:49 PM #1
Stolen from the SA forums.

Basically, create a reality where everything is crazy, or a reality where things are only slightly different, or anything between.

Mine is something I've wondered for a while.

Lets say in the after life, there are 4 directions. Heaven is in one direction, Hell is another, and Earth is in another.

Where does the fourth direction lead to?
2006-04-06, 1:53 PM #2
Cryogenia!

At least that's what I'd call the place where you would be while your frozen and waiting to be 'melted' so your disease can be cured.

In my opinion, that's the most logical "fourth direction" that there could be.

Because, since you are frozen, you aren't technically dead so you wouldn't be in either heaven or hell. But since you're not actually alive and walking, you wouldn't quite be on earth. It's more or less in between the 3.
2006-04-06, 1:54 PM #3
Mexico
2006-04-06, 2:03 PM #4
Mexico is your own mind-shattering reality?
2006-04-06, 2:04 PM #5
the other direction leads into space.

Of course, you forgot the jump pad in the center of the crossroads that warps you
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-04-06, 2:07 PM #6
In my reality gravity repels stuff instead of attracting stuff. So the world would likely by a small, solid sphere surrounded by an enormous, massive, Dyson sphere. All just so people wouldn't fly off into space.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-06, 2:08 PM #7
My reality is much like the jester world in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. Everything is so random, and weird things happen.
2006-04-06, 2:14 PM #8
Jedi Knight... doesn't get any realer.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-04-06, 2:15 PM #9
Originally posted by Anovis:
Mexico is your own mind-shattering reality?

I think he stole his mind-shattering reality from SF_Gold.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-04-06, 2:25 PM #10
God exists.
D E A T H
2006-04-06, 2:59 PM #11
Something like the Source in The Matrix or the birthing zone in Darwinia tied to reincarnation of a sort.
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2006-04-06, 3:06 PM #12
MAssassi goes corporate.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-04-06, 3:22 PM #13
A world where Competency and Love are rewarded instead of Greed and Corruption.

Barring that,

Any world that features Steam-punk and has complex analogue and digital Mechano-computers.
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2006-04-06, 3:57 PM #14
Originally posted by Stinkywrix:

Improbability.
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-04-06, 4:05 PM #15
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]God exists.[/QUOTE]

A world where there's no smug little teenagers. Oh wait... that would be heaven. NVM.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-04-06, 4:11 PM #16
A hyper fantastical world with floating islands and chi powered ninja mermaids.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2006-04-06, 4:16 PM #17
Originally posted by SavageX378:
A world where there's no smug little teenagers. Oh wait... that would be heaven. NVM.

Sorry I'm an athiest? You're mighty smug yourself. As an athiest, the existence of God would mean my eternal damnation and I'm pretty sure that's mind-shattering.
D E A T H
2006-04-06, 4:18 PM #18
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Sorry I'm an athiest? You're mighty smug yourself. As an athiest, the existence of God would mean my eternal damnation and I'm pretty sure that's mind-shattering.[/QUOTE]

Person 1: LAWL THERE IS NO GOD LOLOLOLOLOL
Person 2: ROFL THERE HAS TO BE A GOD
1: NO THERE ISN'T EVOLUTION PROVES THIS AND HE DOESN'T SHOW HIMSELF LAFFO LAFFO
2: THE BIBLE SAYS SO AND GIVES REASONS AS WELL
1: YOU'RE AN IDIOT
2: YOU'RE RETARDED
1: SHUT UP IDIOT
2: STFU RETARD
MB: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU'RE BOTH BANNED.

There, I just saved you about 8 pages of worthless crap.
2006-04-06, 4:22 PM #19
ROFL! :D
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-04-06, 4:29 PM #20
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Sorry I'm an athiest? You're mighty smug yourself. As an athiest, the existence of God would mean my eternal damnation and I'm pretty sure that's mind-shattering.[/QUOTE]

Person 1: *flamebait*
Person 2: *Bites*
Person 1: "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME GOOD SIR!"
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-04-06, 4:37 PM #21
It wasn't flamebait. And I'm not going to argue the existence of God. I've argued for my Christian friends many times--beliefs are just that, beliefs. They can't be justified or quantified. I, however, don't believe there's a God. If there was one, me being an athiest would spend eternity in Hell. I'm not trying to flamebait, for christ's sake I'm contributing to a conversation. Get it out of your head that I'm out to cause trouble. If I was, my response would have went more like "THERE IS NO GOD BUT IF THERE WAS THAT WOULD SUCK BUT THERE ISN'T AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE IS SUCKS".
D E A T H
2006-04-06, 4:42 PM #22
back on topic:

Purgatory. duh!

well, I guess Mexico could be hot enough to not be hell but take care of some sins, maybe mexico is purgatory... :confused:
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-04-06, 4:45 PM #23
Originally posted by Freelancer:
In my reality gravity repels stuff instead of attracting stuff.

It is entirely possible that under certain conditions, gravity DOES repel. This may be a cause of the big bang.
Warhead[97]
2006-04-06, 5:13 PM #24
You silly sod. We're already at the fourth direction.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-04-06, 5:51 PM #25
[QUOTE=- Tony -]You silly sod. We're already at the fourth direction.[/QUOTE]

What? Then how the hell do I get to Earth?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-04-06, 5:57 PM #26
I'd say it leads to Massassi. Massassi owns so many souls already. Even ask Cats.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-04-06, 5:57 PM #27
8th dimension.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-04-06, 6:01 PM #28
Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch.
2006-04-06, 6:12 PM #29
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]It wasn't flamebait. And I'm not going to argue the existence of God. I've argued for my Christian friends many times--beliefs are just that, beliefs. They can't be justified or quantified. I, however, don't believe there's a God. If there was one, me being an athiest would spend eternity in Hell. I'm not trying to flamebait, for christ's sake I'm contributing to a conversation. Get it out of your head that I'm out to cause trouble. If I was, my response would have went more like "THERE IS NO GOD BUT IF THERE WAS THAT WOULD SUCK BUT THERE ISN'T AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE IS SUCKS".[/QUOTE]

That's assuming that the previously mentioned God sent atheists to hell.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-04-06, 6:16 PM #30
Originally posted by Veger:
MAssassi goes corporate.

If Massassi governed the world....

Didn’t someone make a corporate Massassi level?
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-04-06, 6:20 PM #31

It's possible to go many places. Assuming that this direction is a vector in a vector space V. Assuming it spans this vector space then it is possible to write this vector as a linear combination of seperate vectors as such[CENTER]
d=c1v1+c2v2+...+cnvn[/CENTER]

Edit: Why is it I finally understand this crap AFTER taking the test?
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-04-06, 7:26 PM #32
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]It wasn't flamebait. And I'm not going to argue the existence of God. I've argued for my Christian friends many times--beliefs are just that, beliefs. They can't be justified or quantified. I, however, don't believe there's a God. If there was one, me being an athiest would spend eternity in Hell. I'm not trying to flamebait, for christ's sake I'm contributing to a conversation. Get it out of your head that I'm out to cause trouble. If I was, my response would have went more like "THERE IS NO GOD BUT IF THERE WAS THAT WOULD SUCK BUT THERE ISN'T AND ANYONE WHO THINKS THERE IS SUCKS".[/QUOTE]

Dude, forget it, you are flame bait. :p
2006-04-06, 7:45 PM #33
A world of ghosts, but that world will be nothing like our Earth. It would be like a big, abandoned Coruscant with gothic-style archtitecture and large swamps of the dead. No living life could exist on the planet; only ghosts, demons, and other spirits. In the dark corners of a shadowy, run down, abandoned metropolis, nameless and shapeles fears could lurk. If a spirit wants to survive, it must stay near the surface where evil is not so rampant. It's every ghost for itself. :o
2006-04-06, 7:47 PM #34
It leads to a physical manifestation of my subconsious mind, a Hell of sorts for stupid people which I rule from the impenetrable fortress of my spleen. The only form of escape lies in reversing one's stupidity. However, this is hampered by billions of Jumbo-Tron screens playing nothing but reality television non-stop. This leaves me free to watch all 259 seasons of Stargate SG-1, since I can browse through all of human history at will.
2006-04-06, 8:12 PM #35
Well, I wanted to get the right answer to this question, so I sought audience with the president of science. The two of us proceeded to convene with the Wizards of Eternity. After a short break for tea, we pooled the divine wisom of the Wizards, the President's scientific mastery, and my overly wordy idiocy, and were rewarded with two possible answers.

The fourth pathway leads either to Valhalla, or Minnesota.
2006-04-06, 8:36 PM #36
Up your butt and around the corner
2006-04-06, 8:39 PM #37
In my mind shattering reality; Jesus actually was white, god exists, and women aren't indecisive.
2006-04-07, 1:11 AM #38
Stolen from the SA forums.

Basically, create a reality where everything is crazy, or a reality where things are only slightly different, or anything between.

Mine is something I've wondered for a while.

Lets say in the after life, there are 4 directions. Heaven is in one direction, Hell is another, and Earth is in another.

That's a pretty CORNY post there, eh? :p

lolz I found stinkywrix on teh internets
Stuff
2006-04-07, 4:41 AM #39
My world: Where I have superpowers and no one else doesn't ;)

Would actually be the choice I really want, despite all the others. Like a world where there's no segregation. Oops, too communist. Tee hee lol :D :D
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-04-07, 5:00 AM #40
Tamriel > any mind-shattering reality. :em321:
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless

↑ Up to the top!