Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Why are some people like this?
Why are some people like this?
2006-04-07, 1:49 PM #1
The second story has a good ending.

Back in January, my school paper announced that for Valentines day you could write a love letter to someone, and they would put it in the paper for a few dollars.
Well, two of my friends think that a love note from one guy to another would be funny. They wrote a love note from [friend 1] to [friend 2]. I saw this going on, and noticed a spelling error in [friend 2]'s name. I corrected it, and things moved on.
Valentines day arrives, and we get the paper. There it is, 3rd column, 4th from the bottom. [friend 1] laughed and thought it was funny. No problem. [friend 2], who, mind you had the love note written to HIM, didn't. He proceeded to cuss me out, and threaten to beat the crap out of me.
No this is puzzling. He wants to kill me still to this day, and even though he knows that it was the other two guys who planned it all, I'm the one to blame.

Since the beginning of the schoolyear, my close friend, [friend], started talking trash on me. No problem, it will pass on soon. It didn't. I took his crap for months, in Jazz, which is my 5th period he pissed me and many people off routinely with his spitwads.
Now, my story on why I don't get hit with spitwads anymore.
One day, in 5th, [friend] was shhooting spitwads, again. We had a sub, so we got to sit around. Some of the older guys got bored and stacked risers to about 8 feet high. I was sitting up there with another friend, and below me and him was [friend] and his spitwad buddy. This period was exceptionally bad for me, and when he blamed me for the spitwads, and I got hit in my balls with a drumstick for his spitwads. I was very pissed, and when he shot a spitwad up there and it landed in my mouth, I decided that this was going to end right here. I grabbed a tuba mouthpeice, a 5~ pound chunk of metal, looked down, and threw.
By some funny miracle the mouthpeice hit him directly in the balls.
My good friend Kirby laughed at him, so [friend] threw a drumstick at him. Kirby shoved him on the ground, and the sub told them to quit rough-housing.
2006-04-07, 1:51 PM #2
...and?
2006-04-07, 1:51 PM #3
This thread was nothing but a huge pile of emo nonsense.
2006-04-07, 1:51 PM #4
I just thought those stories were amusing.
2006-04-07, 1:52 PM #5
Kirby's never take ****. You all know me. Ever played SSBM? Yeah, Kirbys > *
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-07, 1:53 PM #6
niiiiiiiiice shot
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-07, 1:57 PM #7
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Kirby's never take ****. You all know me. Ever played SSBM? Yeah, Kirbys > *

The kirby that lives in my town is a tool whose life is going nowhere. Just so you know.
D E A T H
2006-04-07, 1:58 PM #8
He's playing that card while he steals crack from crack-fiends. He's also behind all of the recent murders. He's a passive-kirby. I know him personally. He's a certifiable badass motherlover.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-07, 2:00 PM #9
The kirby that lived here was a miserable cripple that cleaned parkinglots for a living.

He always carried a backpack. Come to find out, that backpack always had a loaded crossbow in it, to deal with "punks."

One time he showed it to me, aimed it at a METAL LIGHT POST about half a block a way, and shot it. That arrow stayed there for MONTHS.

He got hit by a car, and died instantly.
2006-04-07, 2:02 PM #10
You say "Died," while I say "Called to Arms." That man is a true badass.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-07, 2:04 PM #11
Originally posted by JediKirby:
He's playing that card while he steals crack from crack-fiends. He's also behind all of the recent murders. He's a passive-kirby. I know him personally. He's a certifiable badass motherlover.

There aren't crack fiends here, and there hasn't been a murder in about 4 or 5 years. He's a tool, trust me.
D E A T H
2006-04-07, 2:05 PM #12
The Kirby here... I'm not sure, I think he has connections with the mafia.
2006-04-07, 2:06 PM #13
Arguing that somone must fit description X because they have name Y is the most pointless thing I've ever heard of, except for those little things that always fall out of magazines.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-07, 2:07 PM #14
Originally posted by Reid:
The Kirby here... I'm not sure, I think he has connections with the mafia.

Who the hell are you?

The new SF_Gold?

We don't need more than one.
2006-04-07, 2:07 PM #15
Originally posted by Freelancer:
Arguing that somone must fit description X because they have name Y is the most pointless thing I've ever heard of.

The Freelancer here always goes to the retard room...
2006-04-07, 2:08 PM #16
I'd rather be retarded than pointless. At least I'll have a chance of doing something meaningful, even if at a slower and more ineffectual rate.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-07, 2:10 PM #17
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]There aren't crack fiends here, and there hasn't been a murder in about 4 or 5 years. He's a tool, trust me.[/QUOTE]

There aren't crack-fiends because they all died from lack-of-crack because he did it all, and those murders? Yeah, he stashed the bodies. Don't **** with Kirbys.

And if he really IS a push-over, than it's because he stole the name from a real kirby who was "Called to Arms."
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-07, 2:10 PM #18
Originally posted by Rob:
Who the hell are you?

The new SF_Gold?

Gold was ganster not mobster. There's a difference. :rolleyes:
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-04-07, 2:12 PM #19
I'd rather be retarded than pointless. At least I'll have a chance of doing something meaningful, even if at a slower and more ineffectual rate.

Now you're being pointless, because if someone decides to post something pointless on a forum doesn't mean they are pointless in real life.

Lighten up
2006-04-07, 2:14 PM #20
Attachment: 11293/crying.jpg (42,702 bytes)
2006-04-07, 2:18 PM #21
Finaly, a non-pale emo! Equal Rights Emosaur!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-07, 2:21 PM #22
Originally posted by Rob:
Who the hell are you?

The new SF_Gold?

Except mobsters are real. :p
D E A T H
2006-04-07, 2:24 PM #23
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
Gold was ganster not mobster. There's a difference. :rolleyes:

yea, mobsters are better funded
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-07, 2:25 PM #24
Originally posted by genk:
yea, mobsters are better funded

The mafia is way cooler than some lame LA street gang. The mafia has connections. The mafia has professional forgers. The mafia is legit.
2006-04-07, 3:22 PM #25
Arguing that somone must fit description X because they have name Y is the most pointless thing I've ever heard of, except for those little things that always fall out of magazines.

Laugh for once.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-07, 4:04 PM #26
Anovis...I busted up laughing the moment a saw that. well played.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-04-07, 10:50 PM #27
Originally posted by Avenger:
Laugh for once.

http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=40577#post658503

↑ Up to the top!