Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Lucky Number Slevin... (possible spoilers in thread)
Lucky Number Slevin... (possible spoilers in thread)
2006-04-08, 2:01 AM #1
First and foremost...GO WATCH IT!

the movie was highly enjoyable, best movie I've seen in a while, and as my gay guy friend would say in High School Josh Hartnett was Josh Hottness. Good stuff lol

Anyways went to see it on a date tonight, and I figured hey if the date sux then at least im seeing a good movie, but oddly it was a good date and a good movie, which leaves me perplexed...

is it possible that he's for real...a guy who opens doors, who is funny and easy going...a guy with good taste in movies...I think i've been dreaming, Lucky Laura perhaps??

well while I ponder upon all this, discuss your fav. parts of the movie, I liked a lot of the banter between Slevin and the Mob Bosses...

Anywho, have u all seen it, did u like it...pros/cons etc...
Discuss :em321: :cool:
2006-04-08, 2:41 AM #2
He'll open doors for the first couple of dates and then stop for the most part... mainly because guys who have good tastes in movies realize that women usually gush about guys opening doors for them and so he just doubled his chances.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-04-08, 4:01 PM #3
good movie
Ya know? Common sense? Not really that common...
2006-04-08, 6:44 PM #4
Yeh, I wasnt sure about it at 1st, but WOW!

Hell of a movie, and great actors.

Oh, and Lucy Lui was in it, and she wasn't wearing much, so my £7.50 for the cinema was justified.

/dirty.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-04-08, 6:48 PM #5
I really want to see it. It looks pretty funny.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-08, 6:59 PM #6
Originally posted by Ruthven:
Oh, and Lucy Lui was in it, and she wasn't wearing much,

'nuff said, I'm going to see it.
You can't judge a book by it's file size

↑ Up to the top!