Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Remember how much you hate SWG?
Remember how much you hate SWG?
2006-04-08, 2:25 AM #1
Apparently the developers for this game are meeting in Indianapolis with pretty much free but has limited space. I forsee possible gaming hate crimes happening? Either that or no one is going to show up.

http://events.station.sony.com/fanfest/

thoughts?
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2006-04-08, 2:31 AM #2
The one yesterday worked quite well, check the official Forums at http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/

Cheers,
Goofz
2006-04-08, 5:31 AM #3
Cool, that's only an hour away!
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2006-04-08, 5:38 AM #4
Fire bombs away! :o

I still wish more games used one of the fully customisable old skill systems.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-04-08, 10:50 AM #5
....wow...it took them a ****ing year to get off their ****ing ***** and do somthing about their ****ty game.

Oh wait, that's not what their doing! ****!
2006-04-08, 12:50 PM #6
Originally posted by Anovis:
....wow...it took them a ****ing year to get off their ****ing ***** and do somthing about their ****ty game.

Oh wait, that's not what their doing! ****!

So young... so angry... DAMN THAT RAP MUSIC!
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-04-08, 12:59 PM #7
Originally posted by Gettleburger:
Apparently the developers for this game are meeting in Indianapolis with pretty much free but has limited space.

Am I the only one who cant make sense of this sentence? Am I drunk or does it not make sense?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-04-08, 12:59 PM #8
GET A HAIRCUT YOU RAPPING HIPPY
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-08, 1:38 PM #9
Originally posted by drizzt2k2:
Am I the only one who cant make sense of this sentence? Am I drunk or does it not make sense?

No, you're not the only one.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-08, 2:01 PM #10
Originally posted by drizzt2k2:

Thirded.
2006-04-08, 2:38 PM #11
He's saying that the price for being at this convention is cheap, but the spots are limited.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-04-08, 2:43 PM #12
Originally posted by Echoman:
He's saying that the price for being at this convention is cheap, but the spots are limited.

Do people really attend those things?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-04-08, 8:02 PM #13
Originally posted by Schming:
Do people really attend those things?

Sure... if it's a really hot day outside and the convention isn't too far away or you have a large sack of eggs and need a good supply of nerds to hit them with.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-04-08, 8:47 PM #14
"And that's how we made Star Wars Galaxies. Questions? Yes, you in the hat."

"WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYY?????!!!!"

"Okay um, moving on..."
2006-04-08, 11:04 PM #15
Stop making fun of sentences I make >_> especially when Id had a total of 3 hours of sleep prior to writing it.
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.

↑ Up to the top!