Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Its a new beginning
Its a new beginning
2006-04-10, 1:40 PM #41
Woke up around 10 AM. Got classes/work from 2 to 8. This is a lighter day. Can't complain.
2006-04-10, 1:42 PM #42
Woke up when my girlfriend left. Went back to sleep. Woke up 20 minutes before classes started at 2p. Took a shower, usual routine, clothes on. Walked to class. Sat in French class for an hour being bored. Got my test back (A+ **** ya!). Stopped by the Student Center to check my PO Box. New issue of SPIN mag came in. Walked to class. Sat in class hearing about statistical analysis of social research... walked out of class. Got on bus. Got back to my dorm and microwaved some food. Sat down on my computer.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-04-10, 11:13 PM #43
As I said, my day did indeed end with Kevin Smith. He went from 7pm all the way to midnight. I stood in the mic line for almost 2 hours. He was 45 minutes late because of his flight, so I was going to make a joke, "your flight wasn't really delayed. You were driving down here when you saw a krispy kreme and said, 'hey, pull over!'" Instead, what I said was, "uh.... ****, here I am..." So, I skipped the joke, and went straight to my question. I wanted to know his opinion on the South Jersey versus North Jersey conflict. He basically said that he was from Central Jersey, and they don't care. Lousy fence sitters.

I also got him to sign my Clerks DVD. Yes sir, quite a fine Monday.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-04-10, 11:49 PM #44
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Is it your penis?

Holy **** I laughed so hard that mine got the idea.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-11, 12:04 AM #45
Woke up.

Took a shower.

Went to work.

Proceded to work very hard.

Came home.

Changed clothes.

Got on the interweb.

Soon I will go to bed, and repeat the process.
2006-04-11, 3:43 AM #46
Thuesday morning there's a halo hanging from the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed. la la la

I hate week days in general it seems. Or working overtime. <.<

Grr.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-11, 6:49 AM #47
<3 SUGAR RAY
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-11, 12:31 PM #48
Quote:
Is this part of the Nailface religion, oh High Priest?

no

YES
2006-04-11, 12:59 PM #49
So who do I gotta **** to get into this religion?
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-11, 1:39 PM #50
Originally posted by JediKirby:
<3 SUGAR RAY

yay sugar ray!
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2006-04-11, 1:49 PM #51
SUGAR GAY LOLZIER.
2006-04-11, 2:15 PM #52
TO JOIN NAILFACE ALL YOU MUST DO IS FIND A FAT AMERICAN AND WATCH AS A FAMILY OF STARVING ETHEOPEANS FEAST ON HIS/HER CARCASS.

FEED THE WOOOOOORLD

LET THEM KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME
2006-04-11, 2:16 PM #53
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]TO JOIN NAILFACE ALL YOU MUST DO IS FIND A FAT AMERICAN AND WATCH AS A FAMILY OF STARVING ETHEOPEANS FEAST ON HIS/HER CARCASS.

FEED THE WOOOOOORLD

LET THEM KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME[/QUOTE]

I did it, I have never looked back.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-04-11, 2:20 PM #54
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]TO JOIN NAILFACE ALL YOU MUST DO IS FIND A FAT AMERICAN AND WATCH AS A FAMILY OF STARVING ETHEOPEANS FEAST ON HIS/HER CARCASS.

FEED THE WOOOOOORLD

LET THEM KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME[/QUOTE]
You'll never catch me, nailfacers!!!

*huffs and puffs as me runs!*
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-04-11, 2:23 PM #55
i'm going to kill you all if this is a major religion in 500 years

(you know medical science will have us be that age)
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!