Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Slippin' rippin' dang fang rotten zarg barg-a ding-dong!
Slippin' rippin' dang fang rotten zarg barg-a ding-dong!
2006-04-10, 11:30 AM #1
Post other memorable utterences, quotes, and catch phrases of the like!
一个大西瓜
2006-04-10, 11:39 AM #2
Leelu Dallas Mooltee pass!
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-04-10, 11:43 AM #3
"I'm a leaf on the wind"
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-04-10, 11:56 AM #4
I know what that is and exactly where it comes from. BUT HOW CAN I PROVE IT
2006-04-10, 11:57 AM #5
SKI BA BOP BA DA BOP
BA BOP BA DA BOP
SKI BA BOP BA DA BOP

I'M THE SCATMAN
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-04-10, 12:00 PM #6
<3 FGR

"I fool so feelish, I don't know who is me, and the drunker I stand here, the longer I get."
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-04-10, 12:02 PM #7
WTF?
Pissed Off?
2006-04-10, 12:04 PM #8
Well a-wob-bob-a-hula
Rock-a-hula-rock-a-hula luau, luau, luau, luau
A-wham-bamma-lamma
Shanga langa langa langa luau, luau, luau, luau
Rah rah Rydell
Whama lamma lamma lamma rock-a-hula-luau! Wow!
nope.
2006-04-10, 12:31 PM #9
****-a-doodle-doo!
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-04-10, 12:40 PM #10
If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?
Stuff
2006-04-10, 12:57 PM #11
"ha ha ha, you son of a *****..."
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-04-10, 12:59 PM #12
DOMO
ARIGATO
MR
ROBOTO!

DOMO
ARIGATO
MR
ROBOTO!

DOMO
ARIGATO
MR
ROBOTO!

DOMO
ARIGATO
MR
ROBOTO!

DOMO
ARIGATO
MR
ROBOTO!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-04-10, 1:00 PM #13
OMQ, ALL kAPS!!! KIKCBANKLIEN!!111

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-04-10, 1:11 PM #14
"'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond size of a testicle. But I got my hands on a couple."
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2006-04-10, 1:12 PM #15
"You gonna dance with your hand on my *** all night, or are you gonna make your move?"

2006-04-10, 1:12 PM #16
oh, and...

"Don't hate me, Mike. I'm just the messenger."
"Well give a message to Mr. Rooney for me."

2006-04-10, 1:27 PM #17
Tyrone: It was at a funny angle.
Vinny: It's behind you, Tyrone! Whenever you reverse, things come at you from behind.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-04-10, 1:37 PM #18
"That is a tasty burger!"
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-04-10, 1:45 PM #19
For those of you who don't know what the [title] is from, it's from the same origin as "Don't knock my smock or I'll clean your clock!"
一个大西瓜
2006-04-10, 1:46 PM #20
Round and Round!
What comes around goes around,
we'll tell you why.

Ratt never tells us why.
2006-04-10, 1:48 PM #21
"This is real ****."
"It's good ****, right?"
"It's **** ****! This **** isn't worth ****! Anyone caught on the street with this **** will get killed."
"This is real ****."
2006-04-10, 1:53 PM #22
"My kidneys were expecting orange juice. Silly kidneys."
nope.
2006-04-11, 3:20 PM #23
Originally posted by djwguitarman:
"'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond size of a testicle. But I got my hands on a couple."

of INVITES!
2006-04-11, 3:21 PM #24
"Show me potato salad!"
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-04-11, 3:44 PM #25
AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD (etc)
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-11, 5:48 PM #26
f*** YOUR COUCH!
2006-04-11, 9:10 PM #27
Quote:
-I've... never killed a man.
-I beg your pardon?
-I said I never killed a man.
-I didn't ask if you had.
-You asked why I thought I was qualified, I think of that as qualification.
-And I'm just wondering why that in particular strikes you as an important qualification for semen donation.
-I would say thats a big ****ing qualification...excuse me, a very important qualification.
-No one's ever said that before.
-Have you ever asked?
-No.
-You should.

omnia mea mecum porto
2006-04-13, 9:41 AM #28
Near a tree by a river
There's a hole in the ground
Where an old man of Aran
Goes around and around
And his mind is a beacon
In the veil of the night