Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fun Diablo Rip-off
Fun Diablo Rip-off
2004-06-17, 1:43 PM #1
Dungeon Siege! Picked up the Expansion pack today (Includes full version of original, and all this for only 20 bucks! I recomend everyone go out and buy it)

Anyways.. rediculously similar. The items with a green title are set items! Powerful (rare/unique) have a gold and yellow title. Fighting is what seperates it. You don't have to do much... the guys fight on their own. Selecting spells and positioning your guys right is all you really have to do, yet I still find it tons of fun.
2004-06-17, 1:56 PM #2
It's a great game. I remember playing that quite a while ago.

------------------
</sarcasm>
</sarcasm>
<Anovis> mmmm I wanna lick your wet, Mentis.
2004-06-17, 7:14 PM #3
Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers for GBA is very Diablo-esque.

------------------
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

-Tazz
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2004-06-17, 7:25 PM #4
Heh, that's funny. When I saw the topic "Diablo rip-off", I imediately thought "Dungeon Siege". Guess I'm not the only who thinks that :P

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-06-18, 2:09 AM #5
Dungeon Siege is a great game. It's a Diablo killer if there ever was one.

------------------
www.MentatMM.com (status = down :/)
Napalm Death Squad (status = alpha)
2004-06-18, 2:34 AM #6
I think Sacred is probably the closest thing to Diablo these days.

↑ Up to the top!