Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Chuck Norris cartoon?
Chuck Norris cartoon?
2006-04-14, 3:07 AM #1
So at 5:30AM, EST standard time, I, by chance, saw Cartoon Network's Adult Swim showing a Chuck Norris cartoon. It was like the old G.I. Joe cartoons, where he had a motley team helping him defeat a dude called The Claw from using a space weapon to threaten the Earth. It even had a personal message from the real-life Chuck Norris at the end!

Thing is, the Adult Swim website barely even mentions it in their schedule, and it only aired at this point. I have no idea on the details of this show (though I'm pretty sure it's not a new series, just one they happened to have found).

Just wondering if anyone else saw it, or knew of it, or whatever.

EDIT: And if someone already posted about this, I so don't remember seeing any CHUCK NORRIS CARTOON threads around, so... :p
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-04-14, 4:07 AM #2
I came across that a week or so ago. I couldn't help but watch it.

I think this is it.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-14, 6:39 AM #3
I saw it. It came on early morning, around 5:30 a.m ET.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2006-04-14, 8:19 AM #4
They played an ep on April Fool's, too.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-04-14, 9:34 AM #5
It's called Karate Kommandos, and it's awesome when viewed with friends. Of course, 5:30 is a little early to have friends over, so it's best to TiVo it, if you have such technology.

My favorite character is Super Ninja. No one says "Norris" better than him.

On April first, they also played a Mr. T cartoon, which I think was much better. He bashed through every door, even the unlocked ones, and he fought two sharks! Enemies literally bounced off his chest.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-04-15, 1:13 PM #6
I always wondered what was "Chuck Norris" when it appeared on their show times.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-04-15, 2:04 PM #7
Quote:
Thing is, the Adult Swim website barely even mentions it in their schedule, and it only aired at this point. I have no idea on the details of this show (though I'm pretty sure it's not a new series, just one they happened to have found).

On that note, I must post this.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-04-15, 3:43 PM #8
Haha, I remember that ytmnd. It's pretty sad how some geeks get that emotional over cartoons.

Anyway, speaking of AdultSwim, anyone heard how they were gonna start airing "Save by the Bell" on their line up? It could be a joke (Williams Street does that crap a lot) but if not, that's really strange considering that it's not a cartoon.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-04-15, 3:50 PM #9
Originally posted by SavageX378:
Haha, I remember that ytmnd. It's pretty sad how some geeks get that emotional over cartoons.

Anyway, speaking of AdultSwim, anyone heard how they were gonna start airing "Save by the Bell" on their line up? It could be a joke (Williams Street does that crap a lot) but if not, that's really strange considering that it's not a cartoon.

"Saved by the Bell" is, in fact, a cartoon. Pay no attention to the conventional definition of cartoon. You have been lied to.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-04-15, 4:41 PM #10
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4225694162568122140&q=chuck+norris&pl=true

That's a link to a commercial about the show, it's so corny it's hilarious!

note: its google video
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-04-15, 5:51 PM #11
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
On that note, I must post this.

O.O
2006-04-15, 6:50 PM #12
i like the little pep talks before and after the cartoon by chuck. he couldn't memorize a simple script. :p
Current Maps | Newest Map
2006-04-16, 3:37 AM #13
Chuck Norris doesn't have to memorize a single script, he says what he wants and nobody objects.
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.

↑ Up to the top!