Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Yahoo! supports transvestites?
Yahoo! supports transvestites?
2006-04-19, 10:23 PM #41
"he looka like a man"
Attachment: 11486/swancustoms.jpg (15,757 bytes)
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-04-19, 10:50 PM #42
Originally posted by saberopus:
Hmmm yeah I think we got possibly the strangest most down-to-earth no holds barred room mate trio on earth...

b/c you just said chin pubes.

only thing that could have made that more massassian in nature would have been ruthy's 'facial pyoobage' term.

we try :p
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-04-19, 11:20 PM #43
Originally posted by saberopus:
Hmmm yeah I think we got possibly the strangest most down-to-earth no holds barred room mate trio on earth...

b/c you just said chin pubes.

only thing that could have made that more massassian in nature would have been ruthy's 'facial pyoobage' term.

We really do try~

Chin pubes has become a staple of my vocabulary since Kaoru from the band Dir-en-Grey developed them.

Nasty buggers they are.
i've died a thousand deaths in a thousand beautiful places that don't exist, because when you reach utopia, there's nowhere else to go..."

Boku wa kimi no okazu

↑ Up to the top!