Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What game is this?
What game is this?
2006-04-15, 5:19 PM #1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5957269676646838613&q=chuck+norris&pl=true
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-04-15, 5:35 PM #2
Looks like something from the Soul Caliber series.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-15, 5:36 PM #3
Soul Calibur 3.
nope.
2006-04-15, 9:29 PM #4
That's awesome :p
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-04-16, 3:34 AM #5
Chuck Norris only needs ONE roundhouse
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.
2006-04-16, 5:54 AM #6
RHKTTF
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-04-16, 6:19 AM #7
Oh, damn. I hate soul calibur. Atleast, 2 totally sucked on the gamecube. Would probably been better on the xbox. But then 3 was just on the PS2. So it must be hated.
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-04-16, 8:57 AM #8
Originally posted by Isuwen:
Oh, damn. I hate soul calibur. Atleast, 2 totally sucked on the gamecube. Would probably been better on the xbox. But then 3 was just on the PS2. So it must be hated.

Your life is forfeit.

SC2 on gamecube totally owned.
2006-04-16, 9:15 AM #9
What CM said.
2006-04-16, 9:38 AM #10
I have Soul Calibur 2 on the 'cube and I find it very dull.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2006-04-16, 10:28 AM #11
Originally posted by Krokodile:
I have Soul Calibur 2 on the 'cube and I find it very dull.

Please refer to this post:

http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=40741#post662719
2006-04-16, 11:40 AM #12
I'm not a big fighting game fan, and I certainly don't like the SC series. Just doesn't work for me, I can't pull off all these super badass moves.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-16, 12:07 PM #13
And once you're on the ground, you're pretty much screwed.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-04-16, 12:59 PM #14
I refer both of you to this post:

http://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?t=40741#post662719

(I think I'll be doing this quite a bit :( )
2006-04-16, 7:28 PM #15
As far as traditional fighting games go, Soul Calibur II was pretty *****in'. SCIII being a PS2 exclusive pisses me off, and I haven't played it yet.

Of course, all traditional fighting games pale in comparison to SSB*.

*- Originally typed SMB, because I was tired, and sometimes mix up SSB (Smash Brothers) with SMB (Mario Brothers). If there is a fighting game called SMB, it's not as good as SSB.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-04-16, 9:49 PM #16
I hate Chuck Norris, this thread, the person who made the video, the person who made the thread for searching for Chuck Norris videos on Google, the person who made the thread for thinking it worth posting, the person who made the thread for speaking out against Soul Calibur 2 (the holiest of all games), everybody who thinks the Chuck Norris fad is still and/or ever was funny, Bruce Lee for training Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee for casting Chuck Norris in Return of the Dragon, producer Raymond Chow for allowing the film to be released with Chuck Norris in it, 20th Century Fox for distributing the film in North America, the Vin Diesel fad for giving you people material to plagiarize, and all of your mothers for not having the good decency and common sense to get abortions.
2006-04-16, 9:51 PM #17
Don't get too worked up there, man.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-16, 9:56 PM #18
I hate you too.
2006-04-16, 10:08 PM #19
Whoa there.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-16, 10:25 PM #20
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Of course, all traditional fighting games pale in comparison to SMB.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, SMB. Only fighting game I'm exceptionally good at.

And by that, I mean exceptionally good at.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-16, 10:29 PM #21
Wait wait wait! You can't hate Bruce Lee! Maybe you dislike some of the things he did, but it is physically and biologically impossible to hate Bruce Lee.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-04-16, 10:35 PM #22
Originally posted by SMOCK!:
Wait wait wait! You can't hate Bruce Lee! Maybe you dislike some of the things he did, but it is physically and biologically impossible to hate Bruce Lee.

Exactly.

Why the hype over Chuck Norris and not Bruce Lee? Lee could kick his white-boy ***.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-16, 11:24 PM #23
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Lee could kick his white-boy ***.

Lee did kick his white-boy ***. It pains me to say this, but the crime of creating Chuck Norris outweighs all of Bruce Lee's other achievements and unattainable awesomeness.
2006-04-16, 11:36 PM #24
They never fought aside from any training they did together.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-17, 12:01 AM #25
Originally posted by Avenger:
They never fought aside from any training they did together.
You never watched Return of the Dragon, did you?

Oh, they fought. They fought and Bruce Lee won, but it was at terrible cost: You see, during the battle Chuck Norris lost his shirt. Millions of moviegoers were blinded by the hideous non-euclidean geometry of Chuck Norris' natural fur sweater. It was like a splinter of pure madness, forged into a suit of armor that was grafted onto Chuck's very flesh by the darkest of gods while still in his mother's abyssal womb. Bruce Lee barely survived the onslaught before being driven mad. In fact, I blame Bruce Lee's death squarely on Chuck Norris' forest of chest and back hair. The unholy vision killed him over years, eating him away at the inside until there was nothing left but a dead, hollow husk.

Anyway, Chuck Norris sucks.
2006-04-17, 6:43 AM #26
<3.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-17, 7:08 AM #27
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Oh, they fought. They fought and Bruce Lee won, but it was at terrible cost: You see, during the battle Chuck Norris lost his shirt. Millions of moviegoers were blinded by the hideous non-euclidean geometry of Chuck Norris' natural fur sweater. It was like a splinter of pure madness, forged into a suit of armor that was grafted onto Chuck's very flesh by the darkest of gods while still in his mother's abyssal womb. Bruce Lee barely survived the onslaught before being driven mad. In fact, I blame Bruce Lee's death squarely on Chuck Norris' forest of chest and back hair. The unholy vision killed him over years, eating him away at the inside until there was nothing left but a dead, hollow husk.

It seems to be eating at you too. o.O Cwazy man.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-17, 7:59 AM #28
Sure, if movies count. I was thinking along the lines of actual competitions.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-17, 12:43 PM #29
<3 Jon`C
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-04-17, 12:46 PM #30
Actually that wasn't a roundhouse kick...
2006-04-17, 1:46 PM #31
Bruce Campbell kicks both their asses :\
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-04-17, 2:06 PM #32
This... is my BOOMSTICK.
DO NOT WANT.
2006-04-17, 2:09 PM #33
http://brucevschuck.ytmnd.com/
nope.
2006-04-17, 2:12 PM #34
Yes!
2006-04-17, 2:48 PM #35
Originally posted by Jon`C:

>.>
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-17, 2:56 PM #36
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Bruce Campbell kicks both their asses :\[/QUOTE]

FINALLY. A post with some sense and reason.
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-04-17, 3:13 PM #37
Originally posted by genk:

I like how most of those clips in that video saying how awesome Chuck is show him getting his *** kicked 70% of the time. :p
DO NOT WANT.
2006-04-17, 4:22 PM #38
Quote:
I like how most of those clips in that video saying how awesome Chuck is show him getting his *** kicked 70% of the time.

That's because he's the hero, and the hero always has to get knocked around before kicking badguy *** so that it seems even more incredible. Unless the hero is jackie chan. That guy always just fights groups of thugs who barely know which way to move their fists.
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-04-17, 4:36 PM #39
Originally posted by Isuwen:
That's because he's the hero, and the hero always has to get knocked around before kicking badguy *** so that it seems even more incredible. Unless the hero is jackie chan. That guy always just fights groups of thugs who barely know which way to move their fists.
Legend of the Drunken Master
2006-04-17, 4:37 PM #40
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
Exactly.

Why the hype over Chuck Norris and not Bruce Lee? Lee could kick his white-boy ***.

Here's the proof.

↑ Up to the top!