Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It's dead....
It's dead....
2006-04-16, 10:45 PM #1
The Underdogs has apperantly died.

The only way you can see the site is through some wierd thing using the abondonware ring. And even then [url]www.the-underdogs.org[/url] just links to POS search engine.

May you rest in peice underdogs
:(
2006-04-16, 10:46 PM #2
I thought this would be about Massassi Radio.

How's that going, anyway?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-16, 10:48 PM #3
Also alas Dead...

The nerdy graveyard must be getting stuffed.
2006-04-16, 10:59 PM #4
Wikipedia to the rescue:

Since March 21, 2006, the Home of the Underdogs website is inaccessible due to the domain name expiration. Sarinee Achavanuntakul, during a rare public appearance on the site's IRC channel, related that this was due to credit card difficulties and that the domain would be working again soon.

On April 16, because the problem hasn't yet been resolved, as a temporary measure, Sarinee registered the domain name the-underdogs.info and moved the site there. After being accessible for a while, the newly-registered domain name went down and became inaccessible. That day, Sarinee mentioned in the site's IRC channel that register.com, the domain registrant, couldn't contact her and that she lost her password, creating the current situation. Negotiations over the .org domain are still underway, but workarounds existed to allow users to access the site.
2006-04-17, 12:10 AM #5
http://www.the-underdogs.info/

He's allway's had problems with cyber-squatters.
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2006-04-17, 1:12 PM #6
You can get there with http://209.120.136.195
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!