Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tiny Laptop, and a Game
Tiny Laptop, and a Game
2006-04-17, 1:14 PM #1
It fills me with joy to tell you all that I am currently in FutureShop, using wireless internet on the smallest laptop I have ever seen. Its screem is less than six inches across the diagonal, and I can barely read what I'm typing because the resolution is too high. Each key on the keyboard is slightly smaller than my index fingertip. I'm having way more fun than I should be.

Anyway, does anyone have a copy of Fallout 2? I'm trying to get my hands on it. If you do, and are willing to sell, send me an email at:
matterialize@hotmail.com
Thanks!
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-04-17, 1:34 PM #2
well, it fills me with great joy to remark that i am responding to this thread from my t-mobile sda, which is most certainly smaller than that laptop.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-04-17, 1:43 PM #3
And I R responding on my 12" powermac which is as small as you can get with a full size keyboard (I think) :)
2006-04-17, 2:17 PM #4
I'm on a 14 inch widescreen which is most definately the best size ever.

As for Fallout 2 there's no way you can have my copy, sorry.

↑ Up to the top!