Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow...
Wow...
2006-04-18, 3:26 PM #1
Someone had WAY too much free time.

[http://www.zentatsu.com/sdafsg.jpg]

That's 150 e-mails from 148 different e-mail accounts; all a variation of "sdafsd98@h623692.serverkompetenz.net" including numbers, slightly different spellings, etc.

Is this some spam service? It took only a few seconds to rid myself of, but it's still rather annoying. It'd be lovely to find out who did this. I wouldn't put it past a majority of the people that dislike me.

Post annoying attempts at "hurting" or "getting to" you.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-18, 3:33 PM #2
Well, I dunno, once I proverbially back-handed this midget in an argument, and I woke up the next morning without a ****.
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2006-04-18, 3:56 PM #3
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Someone had WAY too much free time.

[img]
Post annoying attempts at "hurting" or "getting to" you.[/img]

If they're 'annoying' I'd say they were successes and not merely attempts at 'getting to' you ;)
2006-04-18, 4:40 PM #4
I'm sure they used some sort of program and didn't manually do that.
2006-04-18, 4:41 PM #5
Actually I did it by hand IEMEANGHGHGHG I MEAN WHHWATT.
2006-04-18, 5:36 PM #6
That's right, they made 150 emails, edited by hand, and all sent within the same minute.
nope.
2006-04-18, 5:46 PM #7
I did a lot of practice, Baconfish.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-18, 7:30 PM #8
Did you even read the e-mails? It would be great if you told us what they contained.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-04-18, 7:41 PM #9
Well.. here's a good "hurting you" one:

This one time, I was walking home, and as I came up my sidewalk this guy jumped off the roof. It caught me off guard, so I only had time to whip out my Great Sword and thrust upward, impaling his throat on it, and then I spun and faced an onslaught of ninjas, zombies, and ninja zombies that were pouring out of the concrete like water pours out of pitchers. I started screaming "HAX" and shooting concussion blasts at them with the impaled fat guy.

And then I found five dollars, and we all bought ice cream.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-04-18, 7:42 PM #10
there wouldn't happen to be any leftovers or anything, would there?
2006-04-18, 8:27 PM #11
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Did you even read the e-mails? It would be great if you told us what they contained.

He doesn't have to. Kirbs uses GMail. And Gmail gives you the Subject and a snippet of the contained text in grey. There's nothing but gibberish in all of those according to that screenie.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-04-19, 12:28 AM #12
What did the headers look like?

Do you have an e-mail script on your homepage that points to this adress? Perhaps someone is trying to hack it.
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-04-19, 9:56 AM #13
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
He doesn't have to. Kirbs uses GMail. And Gmail gives you the Subject and a snippet of the contained text in grey. There's nothing but gibberish in all of those according to that screenie.

Still... what did they e-mails say?
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-04-19, 10:02 AM #14
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Still... what did they e-mails say?

It's a ****ing spam email, you can make it up and probably get close.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-04-19, 11:38 AM #15
Gold, they say "asfdaf"

If they said anything else, you'd be able to read it in the picture Kirbs provided.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-04-19, 3:15 PM #16
Originally posted by Impi:
What did the headers look like?

Do you have an e-mail script on your homepage that points to this adress? Perhaps someone is trying to hack it.

The headers were all normal. There's no e-mail script, just a link to my e-mail.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!