Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → <mscbuck> *zing*
<mscbuck> *zing*
2006-04-18, 7:23 PM #1
Let's try a game here. For the person above you, post a little "Zing" as buck likes to call them, a little insult to the person above you, but just in good taste.

Guys, try not to get this locked with extremely personal attacks. For example, I don't mind if you joke about my age or make a little "zing" but please do not attack my age, or Gold's editing background, or anything of the like.

So..yeah. Go!
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-18, 7:24 PM #2
This is an absolutely brilliant idea.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-18, 7:26 PM #3
[zing] "only a 13 year old would post somthing for insulting others in childish ways"[/zing]

um is that how it works?

[edit]that was for zloc, yah good idea[/edit]
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-04-18, 7:28 PM #4
^You suck! I'm going to stomp your punk *** and then slam your punk face!

I WILL CRUSH YOU GUY I DON'T EVEN KNOW

ARE YOU SCARED? YOU SHOULD B E

Just kidding. Zing!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-04-18, 7:28 PM #5
GASSED
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!