Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise
2006-04-18, 7:25 PM #1
I guess Katie had the baby last tues, or today who knows, and etc, but apparently Tom Cruise mentioned in a GQ magazine that he wanted to eat the placenta when the baby was born?!?

Erm....yeaaa....first he's crazy and second...yeah...he's crazy...who agrees?

Thoughts? Comments?
2006-04-18, 7:26 PM #2
One time I punched Tom Cruise.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-04-18, 7:26 PM #3
One time I photographed Tracer punching Tom Cruise.
2006-04-18, 7:26 PM #4
I heard that on the radio. Scarry. :eek:
Pissed Off?
2006-04-18, 7:27 PM #5
good actor, cwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy person
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-18, 7:28 PM #6
turns out the placenta thing was a joke that some in the UK media published as serious (at least I saw an article online that claimed this)

yet I still think he's a nut job, he is a sceintologist you know.
2006-04-18, 7:28 PM #7
I LOVE THIS WOMAN
2006-04-18, 7:37 PM #8
One time I videotaped Thrawn yelling "I love this woman!"
2006-04-18, 7:38 PM #9
Tom Cruise is a wackjob.
Stuff
2006-04-18, 7:39 PM #10
Originally posted by TSM_Bguitar:
yet I still think he's a nut job, he is a sceintologist you know.

D E A T H
2006-04-18, 7:45 PM #11
He's a scientologist therefore he's a wackjob.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-04-18, 7:45 PM #12
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Placenta
2006-04-18, 8:04 PM #13
Tom Cruise is a DREAM BOAT! :o

*swoon*

.. :confused:

I mean, he's CAAWWRRAZZEEYY
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-04-18, 8:27 PM #14
yeah just like Tofu put, supposedly people eat it cuz its nutritious *run for your livessss*

prob. takes like chicken! *bada bing!* im here all week..no jk

i saw diff. news sources mentioning it online, cuz i heard about it on the radio here so i had to see if it was true, all I know is that I wouldnt put it past the guy, oh and they named their daughter Suri, dunno what it means.

Katie, Placenta eating Tom, and Suri..what a family :rolleyes: Poor kid, doesnt even know whats coming,a ll the scientology meetings and what have u...
2006-04-18, 8:40 PM #15
He's a jackass, but I still like his movies a lot
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-04-18, 8:54 PM #16
I don't think he is crazy but he is a sceintologist which explains alot.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-04-18, 8:58 PM #17
I associate scientologists with crazy foos so, yeah, he's a nutjob.
2006-04-18, 9:03 PM #18
Anyone who could possibly believe the steaming pile of horse**** that is scientology is either insane, stupid, or rich. I'm leaning towards insane.
2006-04-18, 9:04 PM #19
80's Tom cruise was cool, but now.... nut job
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-04-18, 9:25 PM #20
I think, that like Michael Jackson, fame and money have gone to his head.

Tom Cruise is now a poor, misguided soul who suffers from height envy.

Being a scientologist isn't a basis for thinking one is crazy.

Lots of christians are crazy too.

Hell, every "religion" has crazy people.
i've died a thousand deaths in a thousand beautiful places that don't exist, because when you reach utopia, there's nowhere else to go..."

Boku wa kimi no okazu
2006-04-18, 9:27 PM #21
Originally posted by ore_sama:

Tom Cruise is now a poor, misguided soul who suffers from height envy.

Lots of christians are crazy too.

WOW! the N00b hit the nail on the head.

You're 100% correct. Welcome to mathathee
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-04-18, 9:41 PM #22
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight:

actually, apparently it tastes like beef. that wikibooks link is ****in gross.
2006-04-18, 10:02 PM #23
The name Katie and Tom picked for their baby,Suri , is supposed
to mean princess or something like that in Hebrew but in Japanese it means pickpocket.
i've died a thousand deaths in a thousand beautiful places that don't exist, because when you reach utopia, there's nowhere else to go..."

Boku wa kimi no okazu
2006-04-18, 11:17 PM #24
Oh, can we please get over Tom Cruise already?
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2006-04-18, 11:43 PM #25
I think it's funny now after like 40 people on the poll, no one has stated "tom cruise is sane"
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-04-19, 12:11 AM #26
Originally posted by Poll:
Tom Cruise is sane.... 0 0%

My, who would've guessed that?
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-04-19, 12:15 AM #27
lol right veger!

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupid=100669533&Mytoken=5E68AE14-BD8B-59F4-4ED0A3370A59930623490182

for those with myspace who might not particularly like the guy

I admit yeah i like his movies, but the guys goooone, but unlike oprah meaning it as "in love" i mean it like "insane"
2006-04-19, 12:21 AM #28

Except for the fact that no sane person would see anything that doesn't sound like absolute bull in that "religion."

Tom has become one of the most obnoxious, self-centered, gullible and just overall ridiculous things I have ever seen. You can't look at him and not help but think that the reason why scientology is so important to him is because he's in his own permanent la-laland from letting his acting go to his head. Reality is messed up for him, it's the only way you could actually become so highly involved is such a moronic thing as scientology.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-04-19, 7:21 AM #29
Reminded me of this:

[http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2005/20051017l.jpg]
nope.
2006-04-19, 7:46 AM #30
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight:
And by "chicken" you mean it tastes like blood. A big sac of blood.

Tom Cruise was probably being serious. Because he's Tom Cruise. That man is out of his damn mind. He's like Michael Jackson if he was swallowed by someone with a good haircut. If Tom Cruise said he was going to eat the placenta, he's already eaten it. Hell, he's probably sacrificed the child to his fell god. It's Tom Cruise.
2006-04-19, 7:59 AM #31
Obviously you don't know enough about scientology.

I'll break it down for you.

Scientologists believe that, billions of years ago, there was an evil Emperor named Xenu who ruled over a distant galaxy. Xenu's galaxy was becoming overpopulated, so he had a whole bunch of his subjects frozen and shipped to Earth in spaceships that look like DC-8s with rocket engines.

When they got to Earth, Xenu's spaceship dumped them all into volcanos. But then their bodies died, and then their souls rose up to the sky. But Xenu was prepared for this, and built giant soul-catchers to catch the souls. Then he took the souls to massive re-education centres Xenu built on Earth and taught the souls to believe in things like Jesus and ghosts.

Then the souls were released, where they eventually entered primordial men. And these alien souls - or "body thetans", as those crazy and gullible idiots call them - are responsible for all of our modern-day psychological problems.

(THIS IS NOT PARODY. THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE. I AM NOT EMBELLISHING ANY OF THESE DETAILS, THEY BELIEVE THIS INCLUDING THE PART ABOUT THE DC-8s)

Quote:
Most celebrities don't make their religion a matter of public record in some sort of insane membership drive. Christianity's representatives are missionaries and the pope. Scientology's best representative is a man who is functionally retarded. You do the math.
2006-04-19, 8:06 AM #32
The real question here is: who the **** really cares about Tom Cruise anyways?
2006-04-19, 8:22 AM #33

Michael Jackson's issues stem from other things.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-19, 8:37 AM #34
Yea..he' pretty crazy
|-|E|_|_O
2006-04-19, 9:00 AM #35
I know scientology it weird, and I don't get how people could believe it...but whatever. I honestly don't care what he believes and as long as he doesn't try to convert me to it, he can have his aliens.
And it just means something for everyone else to make fun of.

It's just as wacked out as a lot of these people http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/cults1.html

Boku wa kimi no okazu
2006-04-19, 9:02 AM #36
I also heard he was messing around with a sonograph machine..
|-|E|_|_O

↑ Up to the top!