Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Prank ideas for school!
Prank ideas for school!
2004-06-16, 12:08 PM #1
Yep. I need some ideas. With a few minor restrictions:

1. Can't have to do with lockers or storage, because it's all been cleaned out today.
2. Can't be against just one person, would rather a prank on the majority of people.
3. Can't involve animals, cars, or anything that moves.
4. Can't involve food, since it's a half-day and no lunch is served.

Sorry about those, but I don't have time to learn how to take apart/rebuild a car. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Anyway, I've thought about putting that translucent wrap on the toilet seats, would leave a mess. Please, leave some decent thoughts here! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-16, 12:10 PM #2
Nukes. Lots of nukes. Ha ha.

------------------
"Just remember -- No matter how bad things get, Northern Minnesota will always be there"
-- Garrison Keeler
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2004-06-16, 12:26 PM #3
Ummm, an open can of Maynoaiese deep in an undisclosed ventelation shaft?
2004-06-16, 12:36 PM #4
... Riiight.

Any OTHER ideas? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-16, 1:46 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Ummm, an open can of Maynoaiese deep in an undisclosed ventelation shaft?</font>

nice. a heating vent would be better. After a week it wil smell like someone s*** everywhere in the building. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-16, 1:48 PM #6
OK, bring some jello and a thermos of hot water. dump the jello and hot water into the toilet, and wait a little while for your work to harden up. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-16, 1:49 PM #7
come to school naked

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
2004-06-16, 1:50 PM #8
Nice, to bad I don't have any Jello. And, I have no clue how to access, or find the ventalation system. I guess I'm out of luck. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

Actually, at my brothers school, somebody did that. Ran around naked with a roll of toilet paper yelling, "FREEDOM!"

------------------
Titan A.E.

[This message has been edited by Cosmic Castaway (edited June 16, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Cosmic Castaway (edited June 16, 2004).]
Titan A.E.
2004-06-16, 1:51 PM #9
I'm pretty sure they sell jello at the grocery store [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
2004-06-16, 1:52 PM #10
Involve the head mistress in a gang bang.

Nuff said
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-06-16, 1:54 PM #11
Erm... to lazy. Any ideas with these items? I've some small smoke bombs, some champagne poppers, the ash snakes that look like crap when lit, and some popper things you throw at the ground and they make a loud SNAP!

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-16, 1:58 PM #12
whipper snappers! I love those thigns!

------------------
2004-06-16, 2:00 PM #13
It's all fun and games until someone dies.....
2004-06-16, 2:02 PM #14
at which point it's just funny.

------------------
2004-06-16, 2:12 PM #15
Okay, how about pouring something sticky on the toilet seats?

1. mix sugar with very little water, enough so the sugar is barely saturated enough to turn into a sludge. Microwave this mix until it starts to boil. Wait for it to cool to room temperature.

This mix tastes great, but is also a clear syrup that is almost impossible to see. Pour it into a thermos and then dribble it on toilet seats. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

It gets worse. It gradually forms large sugar crystals that stick to stuff like glue. Then the ants come.

Pancake syrup is easier, but it is brown and therefore easy to see.

-----------------------------------

Plan B

Take those packets of ketchup you get at fast food places, and put them under those little pad things on toilet seats that come in contact with the bowl. When someone sits down, then sploosh! Ketchup all over their legs.

For guaranteed leakage, take a needle and make a small hole in the package.

(If you want to be REALLY nasty, angle the hole so it points downward and towards the center. That way, when some doofus sits on the toilet seat, the packet of ketchup will squirt into his pants. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] )

------------------

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited June 16, 2004).]
2004-06-16, 2:40 PM #16
I always prefered pranks that didn't cause years of theropy.

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-06-16, 2:46 PM #17
Yeah, whatever happened to non-disgusting funny pranks where no one gets hurt? You know, the kind that people like?

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-06-16, 2:46 PM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by happydud:
I always prefered pranks that didn't cause years of theropy.

</font>

Or get you expelled.

------------------
I'll admit to Reactor CTF, Duel Abyss, Duel Turbulent, Duel Dustball, and even the CCCP, but not Sky High! (my first, be kind!) Ok so maybe I will.
http://www.jedilegacy.net/gonk/
2004-06-16, 3:49 PM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
OK, bring some jello and a thermos of hot water. dump the jello and hot water into the toilet, and wait a little while for your work to harden up. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]</font>
Familiar...

------------------
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-06-16, 3:58 PM #20
Squirting ketchup into someone's pants doesn't hurt them...

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo
2004-06-16, 4:00 PM #21
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I always prefered pranks that didn't cause years of theropy.</font>

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Yeah, whatever happened to non-disgusting funny pranks where no one gets hurt? You know, the kind that people like?
</font>

they don't exist. The entire point of pranks is to laugh and someone elses expense.

------------------
The sooner you realize I'm right the better off you will be.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-06-16, 4:31 PM #22
Why don't you put someone's bike, a crappy old one or something, in an odd position around your school, and right under/next to it put a big splat or puddle of blood with a smear leading away. Make sure it's in a manner that make sit easy to guess what happened. Now THAT is funny. Ish.

------------------
WOOSH|-----@%
Warhead[97]
2004-06-16, 6:28 PM #23
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trigger Happy Chewie:
Squirting ketchup into someone's pants doesn't hurt them...

</font>

It's funny as hell b/c they'll have to be wearing that all day. and theres nothing they can do about it.

Besides, its a safe prank. There's no way your victim(s) could trace it back to you unless you start telling people.

------------------
2004-06-16, 6:54 PM #24
Well, on last day of school, when my class became seniors, we got us some hillbilly teef, an den wee run round wit a sine dat say "we b seniors" and gave hugs to all ar teechurs and da vis prinsipull. We dint give none hug to prinsipul cos we dont really lak her dat much (akchoowally, we haytz har).

"Ms. Howerton, we just wanted to stop by and thank you for teaching us how to be intelligent, mature, accomplished, and civilized upper-classmen" [/hillbilly talk]
*hugs*

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
Next year's gonna be fun...

Oh yeah, the ketchup idea sounds goof [edit: I meant cool; dunno what the odds are of getting "goof" from "cool"] -- I'll have to remember that (though rarely does a boy at my school ever need to sit in the bathroom <.< >.> ). Reminds me of when someone tried to flush a pad of detention slips down the toilet. I laughed when I found it...

------------------
nytfyre m0d || f33l t3h p0w3r || t3h l0st c0gz || OMF > *

[This message has been edited by Darth Slaw (edited June 16, 2004).]
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-06-17, 3:27 AM #25
Make a list of names of all the people you don't like, and on the last day of school, eliminate them.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-06-17, 3:31 AM #26
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by stat:
Make a list of names of all the people you don't like, and on the last day of school, eliminate them.

</font>

way too overdone

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-06-17, 3:43 AM #27
He's pretty short on ideas and time, so I figured he might as well work with the classics.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-06-17, 3:52 AM #28
Phone in a bomb threat or plan a drugs raid.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-06-18, 5:26 PM #29
1. super-glue a quarter to the fire alarm. when some poor sod tries to get it off, they will pull the alarm.

2. put a dead animal in the toilet tank (not the bowl). water makes decay set in fast, so in a day or two it will smell like s***. Even better, it won't be obvious where it is, so it wil drive the janitors nuts. This is only good if oyur school has standard toilets like the ones oyu have at home.

------------------
2004-06-18, 6:02 PM #30
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by stat:

</font>

Dude thats not cool...

------------------
Ya know ive noticed that turning into a grown up just means you have more power to change your body into crap.
Light And Darkness|Remnant Temple Part A|A work in progress
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-06-18, 6:10 PM #31
fake blood... smear it on the walls of random bathroom stalls...

also squirt some into random urinals ...

if you have plenty of planning and time you could rewire the school PA system and set a time delayed recording... a friend of mine did this with audio recorded in the teacher's lounge with mixed in random farts...

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-06-18, 8:50 PM #32
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DrkJedi82:

if you have plenty of planning and time you could rewire the school PA system and set a time delayed recording... a friend of mine did this with audio recorded in the teacher's lounge with mixed in random farts...

</font>

That's feasable. My school had a old PA system and the wires were exposed at some places. It would be easy to strip the insulation, hook up wireless receiver, hide it, get a wireless microphone, sync the frequencies, and put the wireless microphone and a tape player in your locker.

------------------

↑ Up to the top!