Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Star Wars: Resurrections...
Star Wars: Resurrections...
2006-04-21, 12:56 PM #1
I know where this is going to go eventually, but oh well. As you, I have been talking about me doing a fan film, and now... I got a partialy website up. (Grammar mistakes and a few problems with it) and some forums (The forums should work, they've been tested and they work). Any how... you can find all the details I am willing to give out at the website and forums, I will not post them here because I'm too lazy. :p

FIRST off... if you don't care... don't post.
SECOND... if you cause trouble on our forums we'll contact your ISP and trace you back to here and file compaints and crap.
THIRD... oh yeah its all stolen according to some of you.

Here is the website (no domain name yet):
http://resurrections.awardspace.com/

Here are the forums (they do not work in fire fox, and probably don't in netscape either):
http://s11.invisionfree.com/resurrections/
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-04-21, 12:58 PM #2
FIRST off... Good luck. ;)
SECOND... If you need some sketches and character design, I can always help with concept art (I'm pretty good on stylish characters)
THIRD... One small ick, isn't there already a fan film titled Resurections? Or was it revelations?
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-04-21, 1:01 PM #3
Originally posted by Jepman:
FIRST off... Good luck. ;)
SECOND... If you need some sketches and character design, I can always help with concept art (I'm pretty good on stylish characters)
THIRD... One small ick, isn't there already a fan film titled Resurections? Or was it revelations?

It was Revelations, already finished, and ours has NOTHING in common with theirs. Yes I know you can do stylish characters :mad: ... if you want to help out go to the contact us section of our site and send us an e-mail.
2006-04-21, 1:03 PM #4
Well you already have my offer. I'm too lazy to be bothered to be more formal. :p

Yea, I looked it up, it is Revelations. (Was just making sure so that you didn't end up having two films named alike.)
2006-04-21, 1:12 PM #5
I think there once was one called Resurrections but I believe it was canceled or something. Now its time for my Resurrections.
2006-04-21, 1:15 PM #6
Are we like... gonna have a new easter-like holiday?
2006-04-21, 1:47 PM #7
Originally posted by Jepman:
Are we like... gonna have a new easter-like holiday?

Huh?
2006-04-21, 1:50 PM #8
What?
2006-04-21, 2:02 PM #9
Haha. Good luck. Also, Web Page Maker might not be the best solution.
幻術
2006-04-21, 2:03 PM #10
Never mind... some one else start posting.
2006-04-21, 2:06 PM #11
Good luck.

[http://resurrections.awardspace.com/images/steve.jpg]

n00b n00b lol
2006-04-21, 2:21 PM #12
I can't say that I have any skills that might help you, but good luck with it, I hope it goes well.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-04-21, 2:45 PM #13
You know, that site isn't really all that bad at all. Well done, actually. Regardless if it was a WYSIWYG, it's still a whole lot better than most people's attempt at a WYSIWYG site.

Why would a massassian go to your site and cause trouble in the first place? It's not like anyone's ISP would be responsive. Furthermore, I think Massassi admins are a little smarter than to ban someone from Massassi for posting on YOUR forums. Just ban them there?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-21, 3:46 PM #14
We wouldn't ban people unless they made Massassi as a whole look bad.

People have made Massassi look bad in the past and they have been banned for it, and since every admin has a different idea of what constitutes "making Massassi look bad", it's in everyone's best interest to not go and flame.

Anywho, good luck with your fan-movie.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-04-21, 4:59 PM #15
Indeed, good luck!

I look forward to watching it sometime :)
2006-04-21, 8:56 PM #16
Umm my hardrive just got nuked by a virus and all work was lost, sorry no film. NOT! Just kidding there, even though some of you might take it serious. I am trying greatly to get this film seriously in production. Its in production, but with not as much maturity and seriousness that I am expecting at the moment. Any suggestions?
2006-04-21, 8:59 PM #17
Eh. Don't be too mature or serious about it? Take it easy, get it done, but don't have high expectations. Have fun doing it.
2006-04-21, 9:00 PM #18
My advice, this is your first attempt, so taking it too seriously will harm the end result. Enjoy the experience of making a vid, and build up some credibility. There's very little more cringeworthy than watching young teenagers take themselves too seriously whilst acting out sci-fi/fantasy.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2006-04-21, 9:23 PM #19
Just please no fake british accents. Just cause Liam Neeson and Ewan McGreggor have accents does not mean every jedi needs an accent like that, to many fan films force it.
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-04-22, 7:55 PM #20
[QUOTE=Numenor King]I can't say that I have any skills that might help you, but good luck with it, I hope it goes well.[/QUOTE]
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-04-23, 6:25 AM #21
If you need some extra help with effects (Sabers, Explosions, Blaster fire)

I'd be happy to help.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-04-23, 6:31 AM #22
I can play a Hutt.

Site design looks rather nice.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-04-23, 9:13 AM #23
The Hutt's are extinct in the era of our story. ;)
2006-04-23, 9:55 AM #24
The website kinda reminds me of Diablo. I think it's the font. Mind you, I do like it, it just seems a little condensed. It could stand to be spread out more. ;)
DO NOT WANT.
2006-04-23, 10:00 AM #25
Originally it was. I made the orginal site in Arachnophilia (don't know spelling) but for some stupid reason I couldn't get it to work. So I did the page in two days with the quickest tool I found that did work.

↑ Up to the top!