Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ARRRRRRRGh (no caps)
ARRRRRRRGh (no caps)
2004-06-18, 2:16 PM #1
There is a vice city mission that is really pissing me off. It's the one where you take diaz's boat and race the other boats to get to a drug deal or something. It's called Supply and demand, and i'm having a hard time beating it.

I've tried about 20 times, and I've found that I really hate boats. Even diaz's boat can't handle worth a damn. It takes forever to turn around, and by the time i do, its too late to catch up with the others. Does diaz really need those extra drugs that bad? :P

Can someone give me pointers for this mission if you have this game? I've checked various walkthroughs, but nothing helps me.

BTW, I've found a cool new way to beat the mission 'the chase". All you have to do is throw the driver out of the car you're trying to chase, and he will get back in the driver's seat. a glitch in the game will keep you in the car. this only works if oyu're able to get to the car before the other guy on the roof does.

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

[This message has been edited by Pagewizard_YKS (edited June 18, 2004).]
2004-06-18, 2:49 PM #2
I don't recall have any difficulty with that mission. Maybe you just suck? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

On a more serious note, you just need to learn the course. Do the race a couple of times untill you learn where and when you have to turn, and then it should be easy.

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-06-18, 3:05 PM #3
Yeah, there's landmarks like a jetty or a tree for most of the corners, so just learn the track and steer early into hard corners.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-06-18, 8:29 PM #4
Tell me about it. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Pissed off?
2004-06-18, 11:34 PM #5
Yeah, Jin's right, just learn the course, that mission isn't that difficult. The only one I had trouble with was where you had to race the getaway driver.

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!
----@%
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW

↑ Up to the top!