Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → An American Haunting...
An American Haunting...
2006-04-21, 3:55 PM #1
http://www.anamericanhaunting.com/

Any thoughts, comments...who's going to see it, and who's going to pass? I just saw the trailer, I'd never heard of it before, looks kinda freaky. Im about to go to the links to real about the actual story...
2006-04-21, 3:58 PM #2
Hmm...looks pretty creepy to me. I'll keep my expectations a little higher than normal for this one.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2006-04-21, 5:56 PM #3
God.

"Based on a true story" has become synonymous to "will suck the everloving crap out of life" for me.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-04-21, 6:40 PM #4
looks very ignorant.. especially since it is already rated PG-13

WATCH SILENT HILL
||||||||||||||||||||
2006-04-21, 7:42 PM #5
I kinda agree with Wolfy
2006-04-21, 8:03 PM #6
more often then not "based on a true story is NEVER the case... ANYTHING can be based or insired on real events... For their logic.. Haven was inspired by true events... the true event that inspired me to make haven was finding pictures of a bunch of old prisons and asylums on the internet... This event - me finding the pictures- inspired me to make the level.. THUS.. Haven was inspired by true events.

I hate hollywood sometimes
||||||||||||||||||||
2006-04-21, 8:09 PM #7
"based on something someone once said to someone else about something that might have happened in some form or other at some time... This summer... WOLFY WALKS THE STREETS AGAIN naked "

etc.?
2006-04-21, 8:52 PM #8
Im still interested. I looked it up on IMDB and it didnt have any bad comments posted. Those who have seen it say its not your typical horror movie. I'll most likely check it out

↑ Up to the top!