Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The Terminal
The Terminal
2004-06-18, 3:23 PM #1
Go see it. It was really good. Steven is the man HE IS THE MAN! THE MAN I TELL YOU! THE DIRECTOR! THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! Errmmm.. yeah it was good, but all the critics are like "OMG IS IT SO TEH SLOW BECUZ NOITHING EXPLODEZ!" ...Okay, the movie takes place in an airport. Overall very funny, very good.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-18, 3:34 PM #2
I'm going to leave to see it in about 20 minutes. I looks like it'll be a good time.

------------------
"Church, women are like Voltron, the more you can hook up, the better it gets!"
-Tucker
Red vs Blue

Ph34r t3h Cute Ones
"I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."

-Calvin
2004-06-18, 9:13 PM #3
I saw it, it was hilarious. The dinner scene was great, I haven't laughed that hard in a movie theater in a long time. Go see it, now.

------------------
"Church, women are like Voltron, the more you can hook up, the better it gets!"
-Tucker
Red vs Blue

Ph34r t3h Cute Ones
"I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."

-Calvin
2004-06-19, 4:12 AM #4
Haha, yes that scene was very good.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.

↑ Up to the top!