Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Italy (Photo and Video)
Italy (Photo and Video)
2006-04-22, 10:04 AM #1
That was an amazing week. I'll post an in detail explination of the week as soon as I finish it. For now here are some pictures and videos. (The videos are being uploaded now. It could take a while, I have 12 of them to upload.) I don't want to explain anything right now, so just wait for my next post. We went all over the country. Too many places for me to remember on my own.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/DelSesto/

(Look at as many photos/videos as you want, I have Photobucket Premium, so I have unlimited bandwidth)
Think while it's still legal.
2006-04-22, 10:15 AM #2
I'm sure that Gull would've been more than happy to crap all over your head if you got any closer. :p
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-04-22, 10:37 AM #3
I'm sure we're all going to enjoy the closeups on some of those statues*

*lies
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-22, 12:35 PM #4
Please dont tell me you took pictures of ground and greenery for textures. It sure looks like it.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-04-22, 1:35 PM #5
Damn. I didn't get to get up close to the golden throne in St. Peter's becuase there was a Vespyr's service going on.

Our pictures are almost identical. I was matching some of them up exactly with mine :). It's almost as if we had the same tour except you went to Venice, and I went to Capri. By any chance did your tour use Explorica with a tour guide Bianca, cuz she said she had a tour later in April with a Venice trip included.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-04-22, 1:52 PM #6
Leave it to SAJN to give us a facefull of stone wang
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-04-22, 3:47 PM #7
You went to venice? dammit!

A couple years ago I went to venice and took a picture standing on a small bridge overlooking a narrow river enclosed by buildings .. then six months later a friend went to venice and I challenged her to take a picture of the exact same spot, and wha-la she did it! (And I had to pay her $10)

I haven't seen the picture(s) in a while but if I'd known you were going specifically to venice I would've given you the same challenge :(

edit: I found the picture! wow, actually, I think you took a picture at the same spot! Or, nearly .. you took it facing the bridge and I (and the girl) took it on the bridge facing towards the spot where you took the picture

[http://www.oscempire.net/pommy/compare.jpg]

[bleh I checked again and it's from another angle. Maybe it's the same bridge? The buildings aren't the same though =/]

[http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/DelSesto/Italy%20Photo/Italy_082.JPG]

Do you have one from where my picture is?
一个大西瓜
2006-04-22, 4:03 PM #8
Quote:
Our pictures are almost identical. I was matching some of them up exactly with mine . It's almost as if we had the same tour except you went to Venice, and I went to Capri. By any chance did your tour use Explorica with a tour guide Bianca, cuz she said she had a tour later in April with a Venice trip included.

We went to about 5 or 6 spots out of the way as well for a bit of extra euro, I need to get all the towns names first. Also, it was really cool to actually see the pope in person and have him bless you. That day was awesome. (You didn't by chance buy the statue of david boxers did you >.> <.<). Also I love to haggle with the vendors and stores. I saved so much. My friend got a 600 Euro coat for 100 Euro. I got a 30 Euro watch for 5 Euro. <3

Quote:
Do you have one from where my picture is?

If I don't chances are someone else I was with will.

Quote:
Please dont tell me you took pictures of ground and greenery for textures. It sure looks like it.

Pfft, no.....I got some of walls too.
2006-04-22, 7:07 PM #9
ahh no fair! i've wanted to go to italy so bad, it looks like it was an amazing time...next time take ME lol :o :D :em321: :p :cool:
2006-04-22, 7:50 PM #10
GAH! I'm so jealous. Looking forward to the details.

Those are some gorgeous pictures.

I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow; so in about three weeks..I'm going to post mine!
i've died a thousand deaths in a thousand beautiful places that don't exist, because when you reach utopia, there's nowhere else to go..."

Boku wa kimi no okazu
2006-04-22, 8:34 PM #11
My parents also went to Italy the same week I did, but with different people. They are coming back tommorow, but they called me tonight and said when they went to the vatican the Pope did a very very rare service for some reason, and they were a few feet away from him. *jealous*
2006-04-22, 11:01 PM #12
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort](You didn't by chance buy the statue of david boxers did you >.> <.<)[/QUOTE]

Yes, Yes I did :). For 5 euro, how could you not!
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"

↑ Up to the top!