Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → For the good of humanity!
For the good of humanity!
2004-06-18, 5:25 PM #1
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?BNBDVD&1

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-06-18, 5:26 PM #2
Signed.
2004-06-18, 5:27 PM #3
I'd sign it...if that show didn't SUCK. I mean really...how many times can you laugh at two stupid guys laugh at boobs and cheap sexual puns?

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-18, 5:29 PM #4
Eternity.

------------------
Member of the Minnessassian Council
2004-06-18, 6:04 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
I'd sign it...if that show didn't SUCK. I mean really...how many times can you laugh at two stupid guys laugh at boobs and cheap sexual puns?

</font>

------------------
-Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council
<]-[ellequin> Nothing is quite as satisfying as placing a .177 lead pellet in between the eyes of a cat.
<]-[ellequin> I think I will leave it's corpse there, to warn all the other cats to keep out of my hibiscus patch

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-18, 6:12 PM #6
Quote:
I'd sign it...if that show didn't SUCK. I mean really...how many times can you laugh at two stupid guys laugh at boobs and cheap sexual puns?</font>

------------------
«»The Scratchware Manifesto
thoughts from beyond observance
2004-06-18, 6:26 PM #7
I love Beavis and Butthead, but I'm feeling far too lazy to sign anything right now. I'll probably do it later. It already has more sigatures than any other online petition I've seen.

------------------
Because you're as bored as I am
"This world is made of love and peace!"
"Let's live today, let's live tomorrow, and let's live the day after that, even if it means living in eternal pain."
- Vash the Stampede
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-06-18, 6:58 PM #8
I don't feel like quoting SAJN, so...

NO.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-06-18, 8:10 PM #9
THe movie was funny. Never got into the show though

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-19, 4:49 AM #10
Quote:

</font>

Since when did you get taste?

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-06-19, 4:57 AM #11
Since when didn't guys laugh at boobs and cheap sexual puns?

damn that programme is hilarious when everything is hazy.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.

↑ Up to the top!