Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → One Hella wierd dream.
One Hella wierd dream.
2006-04-24, 11:35 AM #1
Last night i had a dream where i was in Star Trek [Dammit not Star Wars. Stupid brain.] and i had spent 6 month onborad the Interator [?] Before i got EXTREMELY homesick stole a shuttle and flew home. I crashed a few miles away from my actual house went to my school. Phoned home, Noonew answered so i checked the address and walked to a house 3 miles from where i live now. As soon as i got ther i got on the computer and OH MY GOD MASSASSI FRONTPAGE UPDATED! Then my family got home and i woke up.

It was wierd...
2006-04-24, 11:42 AM #2
I had a dream last week where I was flying around in a blackhawk spotting MEC forces for the troops on the ground. Yes, I play a lot of Battlefield 2.
Pissed Off?
2006-04-24, 11:47 AM #3
Originally posted by Avenger:
I had a dream last week where I was flying around in a blackhawk spotting MEC forces for the troops on the ground. Yes, I play a lot of Battlefield 2.

I thought you killed the MEC with the black hawk...
2006-04-24, 11:55 AM #4
I once had a dream where I was somehow simultaneously at a fancy dinner party and playing Grand Theft Auto with the power of my mind. I stole a limo and crashed it into the building, killing a whole bunch of people.

-There was other stuff too, but I don't feel like typing it up again.
2006-04-24, 12:16 PM #5
I still remember that wierd dream of a crossover between killswitch and JK(Kyle being the main hero, ducking behind debris in a wartorn town, chucking thermals and shooting the rifle around corners).
No sig.
2006-04-24, 12:46 PM #6
I have had many dreams. Some weird, like me helping Tails save an eevee from the clutches of a strider after riding around in a scorpion. Some story-worthy, like the NeS dream I had involving demons, a tower, a theme park, a space shuttle and a lot of people. Some downright bizarre, like patachuting into a dinghy with Keith Chegwin. Some reoccurring, like entering the closet in my old house and walking along a swimming-pool-tiled corridor only to emerge in the street and then being pinned by a car moving sideways.

I'm horribly, horribly disturbed.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-04-24, 12:52 PM #7
I just have stupid dreams now, like me going through a school day with my school layout changed drastically, and doing normal things like talking to my friends.

Anybody know what this could mean?
2006-04-24, 1:08 PM #8
I have stopped dreaming recently... :(
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-04-24, 1:16 PM #9
That's nothing compared to the dream I had where Gene Simmons showed up to perform naked in my backyard and had a penis protruding from each armpit. Oh, they were a side effect from interdimensional time-travel.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-04-24, 1:28 PM #10
Did they shoot fire? :p
Pissed Off?
2006-04-24, 2:55 PM #11
I had a dream the other night were I was browsing Myspace and every single profile was for pr0n and I kept going 'WTF, pr0n and myspace?'
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-24, 2:58 PM #12
My latest dreams involve having alot of school stuff to do, but not being able to do it and then I miss classes and get to classes late and can't turn in big projects and OH NOS.

Luckily that stuff doesn't happen when I'm awake (but of course as you'd expect the pressure's on for some of those projects).

2006-04-24, 3:00 PM #13
One time I had a dream where I had something in my face after a recent discussion about tapeworms among my friends (maybe it was on massassi?). Anyhow, this thing was under my skin and very painful in the dream so I took a knife and slit my cheek open and pulled out what looked like a centipede with claws, about 2 inches long and it was a blood red color. It was a disgusting dream.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2006-04-24, 3:00 PM #14
I haven't had any dreams that I remember for a while. They're always irritatingly just on the edge of my memory.
2006-04-24, 3:55 PM #15
Originally posted by HCF_Duke:
I still remember that wierd dream of a crossover between killswitch and JK(Kyle being the main hero, ducking behind debris in a wartorn town, chucking thermals and shooting the rifle around corners).

HELLZ YEAH, KILLSWITCH.

I loved that game.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-24, 4:15 PM #16
I had a dream I was beating up a 6 yr old Kid.

It was pretty goddamn fun. :)

then i woke up, and my violent urge was no longer satisfied :(
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-04-24, 5:37 PM #17
My last dream involved a quad bike, a bunch of chavs, my old room at uni and a drunk chick.
Can't complain really :p
2006-04-24, 5:42 PM #18
I have some weird dreams myself.

I dreamed I was in JK and I actually played through the game in my dream. A few differences of course. When I killed Jerec in my dream, I couldn't find my way out of the duel area. I was trapped. Then I remember Darth Maul coming in or something and I woke up.

"This is your brain, on JK"
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009

↑ Up to the top!