Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Air Force One video tagging
Air Force One video tagging
2006-04-24, 3:27 PM #1
http://www.stillfree.com/

Holy crap.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2006-04-24, 3:30 PM #2
yeah, saw it... not sure if it's real, but i wouldn't find it TOO hard to believe. I kinda hate that mark ecko guy though.
2006-04-24, 3:32 PM #3
preeeetteh cool
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-24, 3:36 PM #4
it was a hoax, there was a thing about it on yahoo news. Ecko rented a 757(or 747 not sure which) and painted half of it to look like AF1.

Pretty expensive publicity/advertising stunt.
2006-04-24, 3:38 PM #5
Originally posted by TSM_Bguitar:
it was a hoax, there was a thing about it on yahoo news. Ecko rented a 757(or 747 not sure which) and painted half of it to look like AF1.

Pretty expensive publicity/advertising stunt.

Yeah I knew it was a hoax.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060422/ap_on_hi_te/air_force_one_hoax

Was waiting to see how long before someone figured it out. :p
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2006-04-24, 3:49 PM #6
He realizes all of the stupid kids that'll see the video, and believe it for fact. I like what he's advocating [Sort of.], but teaching kids that you won't get shot if you try to make a point isn't a very good idea.

Seriously: If you got within 1000 feet of airforce 1, you'd probably be shot.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-04-24, 4:04 PM #7
Originally posted by JediKirby:

Too bad. I was planning on ploppin' one in teh monkey. :gbk:
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2006-04-24, 4:54 PM #8
Originally posted by JediKirby:

Oh no, you WOULD be shot.

Between the Secret Service, Marine Corps Presidential Detail, and MPs on Andrews you would be dead before your feet hit the main base drag, let alone the tarmac.

All three groups can blow your mutha****ing head off at 1000 yards. Plus they have snakes on that mutha****ing plane!
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-04-24, 5:14 PM #9
Yeah, it's a good idea, a good message. But there should be a designated neighborhood for graffiti or something...I dunno, but there's a reason it's illegal--it can be vandalism. It is an artform.

A very grey area.
D E A T H
2006-04-24, 6:14 PM #10
Meh, i personally think its a lame publicity stunt. Especially after watching the video here:
http://www.stillfree.com/wmv/marcsstatement.wmv

just a little arrogant

"Im the guy with all those crazy ideas"

Whatever man, get over yourself.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-04-24, 6:16 PM #11
Originally posted by Spook:
All three groups can blow your mutha****ing head off at 1000 yards. Plus they have snakes on that mutha****ing plane!

I wish this catchphrase would go off into linguistic hell.

Air Force One isn't exactly that plane. The president can be in a dinky, beat up Cessna and it would be called Air Force One.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-04-24, 6:32 PM #12
He should have tagged Marine One, nyahaha.
2006-04-25, 1:55 AM #13
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
I wish this catchphrase would go off into linguistic hell.

Air Force One isn't exactly that plane. The president can be in a dinky, beat up Cessna and it would be called Air Force One.

Only if that cessna belongs to the USAF. Otherwise, it won't receive the AF1 deisgnation.
omnia mea mecum porto

↑ Up to the top!