Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Windows Game Advisor (post your score!)
Windows Game Advisor (post your score!)
2006-04-24, 5:07 PM #1
1) Go to this URL:
http://gameadvisor.futuremark.com/gameadvisor/service/

2) Click the "My Game Advisor Tab"

3) Let it scan your PC

Post your ratings after your done.

Mine:
Attachment: 11525/Specs.JPG (127,636 bytes)
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2006-04-24, 5:08 PM #2
Quote:
Internet Explorer 6 required

yea, no
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-04-24, 5:17 PM #3
Or don't.

[url]www.futuremark.com[/url]
D E A T H
2006-04-24, 5:18 PM #4
3dMark score: 3369
2006-04-24, 5:18 PM #5
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Or don't.

[url]www.futuremark.com[/url][/QUOTE]

WGA is better though, more options for seeing other results of other PCs, and more compartive analysis between yours and others (even though Benchmark is perfect and best for an indepth scan).

-G Man
2006-04-24, 5:20 PM #6
Originally posted by KnightRider2000:
WGA is better though, more options for seeing other results of other PCs, and more compartive analysis between yours and others (even though Benchmark is perfect and best for an indepth scan).

Hahahahahahahahahha.

You just said that something that works through your browser is better than a benchmarking tool that's been developed for over 6 years now.

Oh wow. You're the new comic relief for these forums. May as well ban SF_Gold now.
D E A T H
2006-04-24, 5:23 PM #7
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Hahahahahahahahahha.

You just said that something that works through your browser is better than a benchmarking tool that's been developed for over 6 years now.

Oh wow. You're the new comic relief for these forums. May as well ban SF_Gold now.[/QUOTE]

Wow you need to read. I said better to compare against other computers since it was online and did many different scans on many different PCs. I also said that Benchmark is perfect for in depth stuff. Wow. Never speak again.

-G Man
2006-04-24, 5:26 PM #8
Wow you need to read. I said better to compare against other computers. II also said that Benchmark is perfect for in depth stuff. Wow. Never speak again.

[url]www.google.com[/url]

Google benchmarks. If you wanna compare with other computers, you'll find PLENTY of scores for Futuremark/3dmark/aquamark or whatever. Either way, these benchmarks are inherently flawed, as they're just "OMGFILLRATE"

I think you're the one that needs to rethink future speech patterns. Or lack thereof, hopefully.

Not to mention, 3dmark destroys this silly benchmark, especially for in depth "stuff".
D E A T H
2006-04-24, 5:35 PM #9
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi][url]www.google.com[/url]

Google benchmarks. If you wanna compare with other computers, you'll find PLENTY of scores for Futuremark/3dmark/aquamark or whatever. Either way, these benchmarks are inherently flawed, as they're just "OMGFILLRATE"

I think you're the one that needs to rethink future speech patterns. Or lack thereof, hopefully.

Not to mention, 3dmark destroys this silly benchmark, especially for in depth "stuff".[/QUOTE]

LOL. It seems you try to argue with every little thing I say. So you think a bunch of kids posting on message boards and forums is a better analysis then an online scan that is autorized by Windows? Wow I put too much faith in you. But good job anyway.

Anyway, enough pre-lude to flame wars, post your scores people.

-G Man
2006-04-24, 5:45 PM #10
LOL. It seems you try to argue with every little thing I say. So you think a bunch of kids posting on message boards and forums is a better analysis then an online scan that is autorized by Windows? Wow I put too much faith in you. But good job anyway.

A. It doesn't give me a rating. And if it requires me to make an account to do so, I'm not gonna bother.

B. You're saying that because windows authorizes this online scan, it's automatically the best deal? Seriously, if you think that, you know NOTHING.

C. What "bunch of kids on message boards"? 3DMark collects scores from the tons of tests people submit. They don't just make up those numbers that are posted, 3DMark controls the benchmark values that you compare to.

D. I am in utter disbelief that you think this "online scan" is so incredibly thorough or accurate. All it does is collect basic system info, like processor speed and type, RAM, Hard disk space, and video card.
2006-04-24, 6:00 PM #11
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]
Oh wow. You're the new comic relief for these forums. May as well ban SF_Gold now.[/QUOTE]

haha funny, i've been thinking that too after reading knightrider's posts over the last few months.
2006-04-24, 6:01 PM #12

Not only do you have no idea what you're talking about (there are a lot of things authorized by windows that aren't good. Take ActiveX for example.

You STILL don't know anything about computers, and it shows. Horribly. People who have been building/toying with computers for the better part of their lives, have gone down to the most basic interface and done more with computers than you could ever dream of keep telling you you're wrong. And you don't admit it.

And I'm not even talking about me. I'm talking about people like Ric, NoESC, Jon, CM, and Yecti. Sorry dude, but you need to not only grow up (and out of your creepy hasslehoff fetish), but you need to learn when you're right and when you're wrong in the process. I wasn't trying to start a flamewar. Every single time you think I am I'm just setting things straight. Figure that much out.

But I don't like you, for the record.
D E A T H
2006-04-24, 6:05 PM #13

You also tried to convince us that Flash is better for creating vector images than Illustrator. You have 0 credebility.
>>untie shoes
2006-04-24, 6:36 PM #14
OMG KNIGHTRIDER CAN'T POST THREADS ABOUT COMPUTERS ANYMORE K!? LOCKED!!! LOLOLOLOL
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On

↑ Up to the top!