Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bookshelves in Oblivion?
Bookshelves in Oblivion?
2006-04-26, 6:20 AM #1
Hi. I was just wondering something about Oblivion. I bought a book shelf for my house, but then I realized that I didn't have the ability to actually set books in my shelf. Is there some sort of control I'm missing, or is the game flawed?
2006-04-26, 6:57 AM #2
Look at something, hold z, lift, move it, release z to let go.

Don't tell me you haven't experienced the joy of setting off boobytraps with a skull tossed in the Havok physics powered environment?

You can also grab corpses, flip them around, shove them off of crevices. Throw things up in the air and whack them with your weapon.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2006-04-26, 8:20 AM #3
If you open your inventory click and hold an item you can drag it out. It'll return to the game-world and the item will be in your hand. you can than just drop it wherever you want.

You can also pick up an item in your hand (in stead of moving it right into your inventory) with whatever key you bound to it.
APT 1, 2, 3/4, 5/6
TDT
DMDMD

http://veddertheshredder.com
2006-04-26, 11:08 AM #4
You can also use the telekinesis spell to move stuff around and put them down.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-04-26, 12:55 PM #5
I want oblivion so bad. But I also want good exam results.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2006-04-26, 2:54 PM #6
Thankyou SO much. Oblivion just got even better.

↑ Up to the top!