Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 7800 GT... AGP? Well I'll be...
7800 GT... AGP? Well I'll be...
2006-04-26, 11:20 PM #1
http://www.techarray.com/video/gainwards_7800gs_review__agps_last_hurrah.html

Between this and AMD's saying that they're going to keep supporting socket 754 and phase out 939 (at least I'm pretty sure they said something like this), I'm starting to think my computer might have some life left in her yet.

Now if someone'll only release a decent 64-bit OS and I could stop wasting like half my processor. (yes I know I'm not actually wasting half the processor)
Stuff
2006-04-27, 12:39 AM #2
im thinking about getting another 3400+ for processor and some low end SLI card instead of a major upgrade ^^
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2006-04-27, 2:14 AM #3
1. GS not GT
2. old news
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-04-27, 6:56 AM #4
"...the 24 Pixel Shaders have been halved leaving 16..."

:confused:
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-04-27, 12:01 PM #5
Originally posted by Wolfy:
"...the 24 Pixel Shaders have been halved leaving 16..."

:confused:

Come on Wolfy, its just simple math. :p
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;

↑ Up to the top!