Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wow, maybe my mom isn't so bad (Spider-Man)
Wow, maybe my mom isn't so bad (Spider-Man)
2004-06-19, 1:31 PM #1
Well, I got the Spider-Man arcade game. My friend's girlfriend wanted Ninja Turtles, and after playing both, I realized that Spider-Man had more reply value as compared to the Ninja Turtles game.

As far as the part about my mom, well, my stepdad didn't want the arcade game. He thought it would just take up space, and, while he is right, my mom said that if I could find the room for the game, that I could get it. So I made some room on our back porch, because our porch is very well covered, and never gets wet. I put it on there, and put a tarp over it to protect it from some moisture, as well as anything else. In the next few days though I'll be moving it somewhere else. I dunno where exactly, but I found a few other spots around the house that it might fit and be less visible to the sun.

The biggest thing about the game though is the side stickers have been removed. I wanna order some more but dunno how, I can't find them on Ebay or anything.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2004-06-19, 2:16 PM #2
This proves that women are really in charge of relationships. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music

↑ Up to the top!