Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Firefox messing up? Say WHAT?
Firefox messing up? Say WHAT?
2006-04-27, 6:09 PM #1
Soooo.... Last night Firefox spontaneously stopped allowing me to copy anything out of the browser and paste it elsewhere. It would not let me copy from the browser, and paste BACK into the browser.

It was late, so I ignored the problem and rebooted the computer as I went to bed.

This morning I did a few more reboots while installing poopie, and I've come back to it tonight, to discover it's still doing that.

Uninstalled, deleted the Mozilla poop in my user folder, then reinstalled. No change.

Ideas?

Probably should've rebooted after the uninstall before checking, but didn't want to.

And this be Firefox 1.5.0.2
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-04-27, 6:15 PM #2
POOPIE? Wtf are you talking aboot?
2006-04-27, 6:16 PM #3
Maybe your Wii broke it.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-04-27, 6:17 PM #4
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
POOPIE? Wtf are you talking aboot?

.... How old are you again?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-04-27, 6:35 PM #5
I use 2.0a....got its occassional issues, but it works.

Dunno what could cause this thougjh :\
D E A T H
2006-04-27, 6:40 PM #6
Heh, copyright protection.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-04-27, 8:30 PM #7
Try running with the Safe Mode shortcut.

2006-04-28, 3:09 AM #8
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=405151&postdays=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&highlight=cannot+copy&start=15

they suggest renaming firefox.exe as one possible fix

↑ Up to the top!