Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Funny Far Cry experience
Funny Far Cry experience
2004-06-19, 11:06 AM #1
I was playing online, and I noticed that once a box of ammo is taken another appears for someone else to take hmmmmm... So whilst guarding the flag near the airplane, 2 other people and myself go prone over a box of ammo....UNLIMITED AMMO!!! So one of us just keeps tossing grenades, the other shooting rockets, and me I had that gun that shoots the big explosive shells. About 10 mins in, NOBODY could touch our flag. Snipers couldn't shoot where we were, so the other team was going nuts. Well the round ends and I check the stats. All but two people on the oposite team decided to stay, all the others got aggrivated and left ^_^ (24 person server)

Post your crazy game experiences.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-19, 11:09 AM #2
I was once booted out of a JK Server. They said there was no way I could do so bad, unless I was hacking. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-19, 11:10 AM #3
The other day i was playing Shogo, and somehow i found a glitch with an NPC the it'd stay a specific distance, and glide through stuff, almost as if it had a no clip code on, funkydelic

------------------
<S51> Give a man a sandwich and you'll feed him for an hour, teach him to make a sandwich and he'll get pissed, hit you and tell you to make him another sandwich.
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-06-19, 11:49 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SAJN_Master:
I was playing online, and I noticed that once a box of ammo is taken another appears for someone else to take hmmmmm... So whilst guarding the flag near the airplane, 2 other people and myself go prone over a box of ammo....UNLIMITED AMMO!!! So one of us just keeps tossing grenades, the other shooting rockets, and me I had that gun that shoots the big explosive shells. About 10 mins in, NOBODY could touch our flag. Snipers couldn't shoot where we were, so the other team was going nuts. Well the round ends and I check the stats. All but two people on the oposite team decided to stay, all the others got aggrivated and left ^_^ (24 person server)

Post your crazy game experiences.

</font>

You suck

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-19, 12:25 PM #5
Seriously SAJN, the people that left went for valid reasons. That's almost like the spawn campers in HaloPC. It's lame, it's cheap, and it doesn't give the other team a fighting chance.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-06-19, 12:27 PM #6
Point? It was fun, and funny as hell (for my team atleast)

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
2004-06-19, 12:31 PM #7
Oh, and they could of easily got us if they used some brains and flanked us. or even tossed nades around the back or something.

------------------
2004-06-19, 12:48 PM #8
I don't see how I could play a game with such a serious balance flaw.
2004-06-19, 2:26 PM #9
Quite a while back, I was totally wailing on a couple people in JK, so they got pissed, called me a hacker, and left. The funny this is that I was practically a n00b to playing JK online.

Just because you suck more than a Hoover vacuum is no reason to call someone a hacker.

Am I right?

[This message has been edited by DogSRoOL (edited June 19, 2004).]
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-06-19, 3:49 PM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
Seriously SAJN, the people that left went for valid reasons. That's almost like the spawn campers in HaloPC. It's lame, it's cheap, and it doesn't give the other team a fighting chance.

</font>

But that's how i get 3 running riots in a row and insane killtactulars witha banshee [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it</font>

---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2004-06-19, 4:18 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DogSRoOL:
Just because you suck more than a Hoover vacuum is no reason to call someone a hacker.

Am I right?

</font>

Indeed

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-06-19, 4:56 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TwistedSoul:
But that's how i get 3 running riots in a row and insane killtactulars witha banshee </font>

Don't even START me on the banshee. I just got out of a game with two *******, for lack of a better term, who LITTERALLY, when one died, HOVERED over the other banshee until the other gy on his team could get back to it. Then they proceeded to camp at our base.

If there was any way I could deny those people weapons and vehicles for the duration of the game... THEN we'll see who gets the running riots.

Honestly, it amazes me to no end. It isn't fun for the guy whose base your camping at, and for you, it takes no skill at all. You just spend the whole game camping at his base and pulling a trigger on a heavy gun. Why do you do it if it isn't FUN? Yea, I know it's fun for the first 4 or 5 kills, I've done it, but after that, it's boring and stupid. Why continue? The outcome is the SAME. GAH.
------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--

[This message has been edited by phoenix_9286 (edited June 19, 2004).]
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!