Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I got a really really cool job.
I got a really really cool job.
2004-06-19, 11:49 AM #1
I got a job voice acting for a matrix animation that Zono Ninja, Ledgendary Frog, and a few other people are working on. Huzzah! Someone saw my voice acting that I posted on the Ledgendary Frog forums and liked them, so they asked me to do voices for Link, George Carlin and Elvis (Don't ask). I tried out and got two parts, Link and Elvis. Huzzah!

/dances

[Edit: I just finished reading the entire script and lemme tell you it's holarious]

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited June 19, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-19, 11:51 AM #2
Nice! Tough by "job" I was lead to believe you were getting paid. You know, in financial terms anyway.

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Scions of Light
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-06-19, 1:10 PM #3
This is better then money!*
*Not really

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
2004-06-19, 3:30 PM #4
I've got really great news also!

I just saved a load of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

/dances with SAJN

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-19, 3:33 PM #5
is that mentioned in the commercial?

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-06-19, 3:58 PM #6
Cool!!

------------------
Pissed off?
2004-06-19, 4:09 PM #7
w00t w00t. I am so happy, now it's official. I recorded my lines and they loved them so, that's it! I'll post the flash animation when it's finished I guess. Kick arse. Working with LF and a bunch of famour Flash workers.

------------------
2004-06-19, 4:19 PM #8
working with LF alone is godlike. What other animators are on the list?

------------------
"My god, it's full of stars!"

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-06-19, 4:40 PM #9
Fatrat
th1rt3en
Lucas Avila
Blindside
Ike
Zono

and I seemed to have misled you. I don't think LF is animating on this, but he is like the producer guy thing and he is doing some voice acting as well.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited June 19, 2004).]
2004-06-19, 4:49 PM #10
Like in "The Matrix Has You" correct? LF edited one of the things in that one though... >_>

------------------
"My god, it's full of stars!"

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-06-19, 5:10 PM #11
Actually this animation is kind of like The Matrix has you except it's with less known animators. Still well known ones though [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]. LF is doing the oracles voice, that train station girl person :P and someone else I forget. I am Elvis and Link, and then in another one of Zono's animations I am Megatron.

------------------
2004-06-19, 5:17 PM #12
http://sajn.phearwear.com/111.wav
http://sajn.phearwear.com/op.wav

------------------

↑ Up to the top!