Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm such a geek...
I'm such a geek...
2006-05-01, 5:33 AM #1
But now my collection is almost complete...

[http://images.geekazoids.net/ff_soundtracks.jpg]

I'm not too worried about X-2's or XI's soundtracks though, and XII's soundtrack isn't out yet as far as I know.
2006-05-01, 5:51 AM #2
If it was another video game, that would be soooo sad.

<3 Nobuo Uematsu
2006-05-01, 6:17 AM #3
Originally posted by KnobZ2:
But now my collection is almost complete...

[http://images.geekazoids.net/ff_soundtracks.jpg]

I'm not too worried about X-2's or XI's soundtracks though, and XII's soundtrack isn't out yet as far as I know.

Take out Kingdom Hearts (cause I hate it) and add FFXI, and I have the same list.

Also, I have ALL the Chrono Trigger music, all the albums, not just the OST, but the arranged music, etc. Pure awesomeness.
2006-05-01, 6:19 AM #4
I have the Final Fantasy 9 OTS, and I don't like it at all.

I love FF3/6 music though.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2006-05-01, 6:26 AM #5
I almost bought the FF8 soundtrack at a fair, since I was in awe from seeing it face to face.

And then it hit me that I was broke. :(
2006-05-01, 1:17 PM #6
[QUOTE=Cool Matty]Also, I have ALL the Chrono Trigger music, all the albums, not just the OST, but the arranged music, etc. Pure awesomeness.[/QUOTE]

I know about the "Brink of Time" soundtrack, and about the arranged tracks. Are there any other albums worth looking at?
2006-05-01, 3:01 PM #7
"Brink of time is ok", good for a change.

Look into the Piano Collections if you don't have them. they are very good.

oh and try "The Black Mages"

I also loved Advent Children OST.

what the heck I love all of Uematsu's stuff.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-05-01, 3:26 PM #8
Get the FFXI soundtrack (illegally >.>), it's really nice, and nobou composed some of it, so it's of a good quality.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-05-01, 3:31 PM #9
Get the Chrono Trigger remix collection off overclocked
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-05-01, 3:52 PM #10
Is that Final Fantasy 6 music original or orchestrated? 'Cause if it's orchestrated, I need to get a hold of them janks.
"I'm afraid of OC'ing my video card. You never know when Ogre Calling can go terribly wrong."
2006-05-01, 4:23 PM #11
Originally posted by Whelly:
Is that Final Fantasy 6 music original or orchestrated? 'Cause if it's orchestrated, I need to get a hold of them janks.

I have both the original Soundtrack and Final Fantasy VI - Grand Finale.

There are * a lot * more official rearranged/remixed/orchestrated Final Fantasy albums than I thought. Currently, I'm trying to track down Final Fantasy IV Celtic Moon and some of the general albums, like Final Fantasy Symphonic and Final Fantasy Generation S / N.

Originally posted by genk:
Get the Chrono Trigger remix collection off overclocked

Are you talking about Chrono Symphonic?
2006-05-01, 4:26 PM #12
Celtic Moon is ****ing breathtaking. I loved it all.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-05-01, 4:31 PM #13
I've only ever seen four OSTs on sale... and I bought two of them immediately.

I love Uematsu's stuff.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!