Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Remember 'The Doctor' From a Few Years Ago?
Remember 'The Doctor' From a Few Years Ago?
2006-05-01, 12:31 PM #1
It just kicks so much *** that I felt it needed a repost. :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/italy/story/0,12576,1061765,00.html

Basically, 4 burglars break into this expert martial arts dude's apartment - tie him and two of his female friends up - the burglars threaten to rape the women, then this guy - nicknamed the Doctor - goes bat**** crazy on the guys, and ends up killing a couple of them and sending the others to the hospital. This guy is truly a hero.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-01, 12:49 PM #2
that's incredibly cool.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-05-01, 12:51 PM #3
Awesome man, too bad he got into trouble for that.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-01, 1:00 PM #4
I don't remeber "The Doctor" from a Few Years Ago, but I will now.
2006-05-01, 1:06 PM #5
If he doesn't have a polce box then he doesn't deserve his title.

Hah, that's quite cool.
nope.
2006-05-01, 1:39 PM #6
I really wish followups to stories like this would make their way to the net. If he got charged with excessive force I'd be pissed. This guy is my hero.
2006-05-01, 1:44 PM #7
This man should not go into custody or go to jail for defending his own life and the ones of his companions. Even if he did kill two of them, they would have done the same and a true crime would have been commited.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-05-01, 2:18 PM #8
Nay, if he chased fleeing guys to kill them, then it is against the law.

However I dissagree strongly with this law.

Self Defence defined in America and in Italia is you may attack back if you are under attack until the attacker is no longer a threat.
2006-05-01, 3:06 PM #9
thats awesome. lol if I were those girls I'd never go anywhere without that guy lol, just knowing i'd be protected.

That rox when a guy defends a female, granted it goes back to the old days but I still think is a good way to be...Good for him!
2006-05-01, 3:14 PM #10
I must have been the only one who thought of The Doctor from Voyager.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2006-05-01, 3:20 PM #11
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
I must have been the only one who thought of The Doctor from Voyager.

Now I do!

Robert Picardo (The Doctor) reminds me of David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay of Atlantis) for some reason. Apparently he was in a few SG-1/Atlantis episodes too.

↑ Up to the top!