Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It's been a long time since I've...
It's been a long time since I've...
2006-05-01, 8:55 PM #1
...rock and rolled -- at Massassi!

Wow! I am impressed that the site is still here. :D I used to hang around here quite a bit back in the day. Made a few levels, made a few friends, and made a few enemies. Anyone remember me? I was Sith_Devastator on the zone. I was in a clan, but I don't remember what it was called :o I remember a lot of the names from the threads on the page. Are Brian and GMS_Slug still around? What's new? Who's still here? :confused:

(btw, this is my second account, I had one called Sith_Devastator with my clan initials, but I lost the password a long time ago)
2006-05-01, 9:12 PM #2
I remember you. I think SOH played a JK game or two against your clan... :)
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-05-01, 9:26 PM #3
rings a bell, 99-er united right? i guess you've seen the hell of wwwboards too!
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-05-02, 12:14 AM #4
Brian is still here and Slug makes surprise appearances very sporadically.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-02, 12:20 AM #5
Im pretty sure I remeber you.
2006-05-02, 5:11 AM #6
I remember ya, I'm a fellow 1999'er.
2006-05-02, 11:33 AM #7
I remember you. Cool... I guess.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-05-02, 11:39 AM #8
Hey, it's Schming! I remember that name. You were trying to start some kind of band or something.

Overlord: I remember a mediocre level or two... have you gotten any better? :p

CoolMatty? Did you do anything worth remembering? I don't remember you. You must not have done anything interesting, I have a pretty good memory for events and such. :confused:
2006-05-02, 11:41 AM #9
I'm a uhh... 2000'r ?

Can't say as I remember you, though the name sounds vaguely familiar.

You're a fool. You can't stay away. Eventualy your soul calls out to you, and you are forced to return to this site, in order to be as close to your soul as possible.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-05-02, 11:46 AM #10
Don't think I remember you, but that's probably mutual. Welcome back at any rate
2006-05-02, 12:17 PM #11
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
I'm a uhh... 2000'r ?

As am I...the golden age you might say, of JK and JK editing.

You sound familiar, maybe I remember you, maybe not. Either way, welcome!
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-05-02, 1:34 PM #12
Originally posted by Sith_Devastator:

CoolMatty? Did you do anything worth remembering? I don't remember you. You must not have done anything interesting, I have a pretty good memory for events and such. :confused:

You've no reason to remember me, really. I didn't start the CoolMatty hosting service until like 2002 or 2003. And my levels were never showcased, because I wasn't stupid enough to show that crap to anyone.

But I was there, nevertheless :D
2006-05-02, 1:47 PM #13

Yeah, I got better, but I never finished anything to release. Thanks for asking though:)
2006-05-02, 2:03 PM #14
99'r here, didn't release much but I wrote cogs for a few people's projects, and I was very active in the forum/chat.
2006-05-02, 2:08 PM #15
2000er here, but I don't recall you.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-05-02, 3:29 PM #16
Welcome back, person I have never met. It's good to see you again. Even though I've never met you in the first place.
2006-05-02, 4:17 PM #17
I'm a 2000er (I believe). You won't remember me, since my posts have always been quite sparse, but your name is vaguely familiar. Wow, so long ago...
2006-05-02, 4:31 PM #18
I remeber the Sith clan quite well. Some former members hang out in #jk still.
2006-05-02, 5:05 PM #19
no idea who you are.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-02, 8:45 PM #20
Hey, it's Schming! I remember that name. You were trying to start some kind of band or something.

Sith_Devastator? Did you do anything worth remembering? I don't remember you. You must not have done anything interesting, I have a pretty good memory for events and such. :confused: I mean, I guess you are pretty unimportant then. Man, it must be horrible to be you. In fact, I wonder why I even bothered replying, to a being so insignificant such as yourself.

Oh, maybe I do remember you. I remember a really terrible level or five, did you stop spreading the filth that was your work? I really hope you did, because you sucked, you know. A veritable vacuum in both intellect and talent. Again, why do I waste my time on such bugs as yourself.

Actually, I don't remember you, but I have a feeling maybe I didn't want to.

(Hint: The post is a thinly-veiled parody.)
2006-05-02, 10:19 PM #21
Welcome back. Never knew you, but I can pretend I do.

BTW guys, there should be a bar called the Massassi Temple. I would sooo go there on my 21st b-day. ;)
2006-05-02, 11:40 PM #22
thinly veiled indeed. damn i forgot how you guys rocked at stupid sarcasm!

anovis : #jk ? explain to me please. i've been out of the loop if you can't tell, hehehe.
2006-05-03, 11:42 AM #23
Why do people insist on making these "I am going away" and "I am returning" threads? No one cares.

I don't remember you anyway.

Way to screw up a perfectly good Led Zeppeling song, too, douchebag.
2006-05-03, 11:54 AM #24
Heh, I decided to look up that insult because I never really knew what it meant.

douche bag

n : a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas

Heh... Who knew?
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-03, 12:08 PM #25
2000er here, I recognize your name.. I think. You wouldn't recognize mine, as I've changed it since back in the day.
2006-05-03, 6:30 PM #26
Originally posted by Freelancer:
douche bag

n : a small syringe with detachable nozzles; used for vaginal lavage and enemas

Heh... Who knew?

I'm going to chalk that up to you being raised in a mormon household...

Oh, and yeah...welcome back or whatever...though I'm with ]-[elle, why should we care?
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-05-03, 6:38 PM #27
Originally posted by Roach:
I'm going to chalk that up to you being raised in a mormon household...

Oh, and yeah...welcome back or whatever...though I'm with ]-[elle, why should we care?

Hey, I was raised in a mormon household and even I knew what that meant. :p

Can't say I remember you, but welcome back anyway I guess.
Life is beautiful.
2006-05-03, 6:41 PM #28
[QUOTE=Rogue Leader]Hey, I was raised in a mormon household and even I knew what that meant. :p[/QUOTE]

What about ******? :P
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2006-05-03, 6:57 PM #29
thinly veiled indeed. damn i forgot how you guys rocked at stupid sarcasm!

anovis : #jk ? explain to me please. i've been out of the loop if you can't tell, hehehe.

Since you get klined trying to go into chat from the Massassi main page, you need a chat client, like mIRC.

Set it up to go into irc.zirc.og, port 6667, and /join #jk

420 and I think one member of eViL might be there.

Nato's there too. :\
2006-05-03, 7:16 PM #30
Cha cha cha Chia. Chia_Pet.
2006-05-03, 7:20 PM #31
I don't recognize anyone in this thread. I guess none of you ever really did anything important.
2006-05-03, 7:23 PM #32
Name sounds familar but meh.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2006-05-03, 7:50 PM #33
Eh. I don't really recall you; but, welcome back, nonetheless.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!