Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → gPod.
gPod.
2006-05-04, 8:09 PM #1
Let me spin you tale loving folks a nice yarn.

Zloc lacked an MP3 player last week. In desperation, Zloc lunged for his computer and typed in "ebay.com" and looked for an iPod Shuffle. Zloc bought the Shuffle, only to have it arrive and spend 4 hours trying to get it to sync with his computer and whatnot, and then find out that it is, in fact, a fake iPod shuffle with Apple written all over it.

So Zloc, pissed off, still attempts to get the iPod to work, and eventually gets it working good for music. So at this point, Zloc has a fake iPod. This evening, Zloc got on MSN Messenger and conversed with the one, THE ONLY, phoenix_9286!

Phoenix and Zloc discuss things, and Phoenix says "Zloc, you need to rename your iPod."

After much thinking and debating, Zloc and Phoenix decided on this:

gPod. Short for Ghetto Pod.

Zloc, in high spirits because of this hilarious joke, runs and grabs the masking tape. Tape was then wrapped around the lower portion of the gPod, and up the sides of the gPod. gPod was written on the back, and a crude apple drawn on the front.

And now Zloc is in possession of the world's only known gPod.

So, if you would, share stories of your mods/interesting name changes.

And if you criticize my Shuffle purchase, thou shalt be smitten. Or something.

Yeah.

PHYSICAL MODS, NOW.

Zlocista :p
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-04, 8:12 PM #2
I put two fans in the front of my computer and named her "Angelina".
Stuff
2006-05-04, 8:14 PM #3
PICS, I DEMAND PICS!
2006-05-04, 8:17 PM #4
Told you.
D E A T H
2006-05-04, 8:21 PM #5
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Told you.[/QUOTE]
From what I heard you told him a Shuffle was a bad investment. Not that he'd be getting a fake. You told him nothing.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2006-05-04, 8:22 PM #6
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Told you.[/QUOTE]
You NEVER told me I was buying a fake iPod Shuffle. And I AM content with it, after that first night of being pissed off at getting a fake one.

So get the hell out of my thread if all you're going to do is ***** about how "Oh Zloc you should have listened to me!" like an 8 year old girl.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-04, 8:26 PM #7
PICS!
2006-05-04, 8:26 PM #8
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
You NEVER told me I was buying a fake iPod Shuffle. And I AM content with it, after that first night of being pissed off at getting a fake one.

So get the hell out of my thread if all you're going to do is ***** about how "Oh Zloc you should have listened to me!" like an 8 year old girl.

Zloc I love you. Do me.
2006-05-04, 8:30 PM #9
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
Zloc I love you. Do me.

Let's go to Guyana, where 13 is legal. That way the feds can stop reading Massassi.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-04, 8:30 PM #10
pff, "gPod" nothing!

[http://www.scuola.com/arte_tuttomondo/imgs/blaster.jpg]
2006-05-04, 8:31 PM #11
Y r u not on MSN?
EDIT: I LIED
2006-05-04, 8:33 PM #12
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']pff, "gPod" nothing!

[http://www.scuola.com/arte_tuttomondo/imgs/blaster.jpg]

Hellz yeah.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-04, 8:38 PM #13

Two words. That's all I said.

But I did tell you that you wouldn' be happy with it. I even said something about it being off of eBay.

So...

Told you.
D E A T H
2006-05-04, 8:42 PM #14
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]But I did tell you that you wouldn' be happy with it. I even said something about it being off of eBay.
[/QUOTE]
Get the hell out of my thread, please.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-04, 8:49 PM #15
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Two words. That's all I said.

But I did tell you that you wouldn' be happy with it. I even said something about it being off of eBay.

So...

Told you.[/QUOTE]
Yes. Because YOSHI, GOD OF ALL THINGS TECHNICAL, KNOWS BEST, AND IS NEVER EVER WRONG.

Christ dude.... When is there NOT a chance of getting RAPED when buying off eBay? Probably only when it's marked "Buy it now!" So this is a stupid point. It's a risk you take. Period. He KNOWINGLY took a risk and got raped. Congradualtions pointing out the obvious.

And he wouldn't be happy with it? Yeah... Because you know exactly what hardware every living soul on the god damn planet would be happy with. And of COURSE he's not happy with it NOW. He got RAPED WITH A FAKE.

Can you be any more stupid?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2006-05-04, 8:52 PM #16
Zloc, have you reported the fraud on ebay?
2006-05-04, 8:55 PM #17
Originally posted by Jon`C:
Zloc, have you reported the fraud on ebay?

Going to tomorrow. I e-mailed him saying unless he sends me a check for my money back and a self addressed envelope to return it, I'm reporting him.

He hasn't replied yet, and I'd report him anyway. There will be a complaint filed and, hopefully, this guy's account taken away.

And I just looked again a few days ago right after I learned this was fake, he had like 47 others up.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-04, 9:34 PM #18
Shouldn't it be....zPod? Zloc Pod? :em321:
2006-05-04, 9:37 PM #19
Thought about it. We... more like I... decided gPod was infinitely better.
Last Stand
2006-05-04, 9:40 PM #20
Does he have real shuffle pictured in the auction page or something? I really want to see the gPod. PICS :p
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-05-05, 6:07 AM #21
I short while ago I deceided to dub my old Squier Dave.

As soon as I develop some ability with a paint brush, I shall be the owner of the world's first Davocaster.

Or not, and I just sell it for a little extra cash towards a Telecaster.
nope.
2006-05-05, 4:41 PM #22
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
Does he have real shuffle pictured in the auction page or something?

Yes, he does.

I told my uncle about this, he says "cPod - Cow Pod" would have been better.

Oh well, I'm content with Ghetto Pod.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-05, 4:53 PM #23
Nice, thrawnnumbarz

ZLOC SOUNDS LIKE BOB DOLE
Attachment: 11718/dole.jpg (18,052 bytes)
2006-05-05, 7:23 PM #24
Originally posted by Vegiemaster:
Does he have real shuffle pictured in the auction page or something? I really want to see the gPod. PICS :p

Well the seller never visually showed what he was selling... and by that I mean that all images of the product were publicity shots. Things from Apple's website, ads and the like. No first hand images of what he was selling.
Last Stand
2006-05-06, 3:23 AM #25
I'll just pop in quick here.

The idea of "thread ownership" is stupid. Especially considering that you posted said thread, on a publicaly available and editable bulletin board.

If you wanted to post something and only have some people read it, you should have made a myspace bulletin or something about how you're lame and bought a fake I-pod.

Telling someone to get out of "Your Thread" is stupid. Untill you own this server, none of the threads you post are actually owned by you, they're just posted by you.

Now on the subject of mods. I once poked holes in the neck of a bottle of soda so that it would spill all over this kid we didn't like when he tried to take a drink.
2006-05-06, 9:36 AM #26
Let's go to Guyana, where 13 is legal. That way the feds can stop reading Massassi.

Transporting a minor across borders for the purposes of sex is probably a felony.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-06, 10:10 AM #27
Only if they catch you. :em321:
Pissed Off?
2006-05-06, 1:40 PM #28

And you know this... how?
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2006-05-06, 1:53 PM #29
because he loves cock, duh
2006-05-06, 2:15 PM #30
[QUOTE=Mr. Stafford]because he loves cock, duh[/QUOTE]

No he loves two.

In the same doorway.

o_O
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-06, 2:16 PM #31
MY VIRGIN MIND!
2006-05-06, 8:19 PM #32
Originally posted by Rob:
I'll just pop in quick here.

The idea of "thread ownership" is stupid. Especially considering that you posted said thread, on a publicaly available and editable bulletin board.

If you wanted to post something and only have some people read it, you should have made a myspace bulletin or something about how you're lame and bought a fake I-pod.

Telling someone to get out of "Your Thread" is stupid. Untill you own this server, none of the threads you post are actually owned by you, they're just posted by you.

Now on the subject of mods. I once poked holes in the neck of a bottle of soda so that it would spill all over this kid we didn't like when he tried to take a drink.

Alright then.

Yoshi, please get the hell out of this thread and quit ruining it (a bit late, aren't I?).
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-06, 9:14 PM #33
Alright then.

Yoshi, please get the hell out of this thread and quit ruining it (a bit late, aren't I?).

o.O
Attachment: 11736/freespeechzone.jpg (69,855 bytes)
2006-05-07, 3:39 AM #34
Alright then.

Now you're just being stupid.
2006-05-07, 4:11 PM #35
gPod, *****es.
Attachment: 11746/gpod3.JPG (54,968 bytes)
Attachment: 11747/gpod4.JPG (53,182 bytes)
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-07, 5:00 PM #36
for something that small.. it'd be nicer if it was zoomed in a bit
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!