Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I'm sure this is a dumb question...
I'm sure this is a dumb question...
2006-05-08, 3:45 PM #1
But is there a reminder tool for Windows XP, where you can basically just type in reminders for yourself and have it pop up every [X] minutes/hours/days?

I seem to remember something on Windows 98 that would do something similar to that, but I couldn't find any such program on XP. If there isn't could someone link me to something that will do this for me?

Thanks in advance. :)
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2006-05-08, 4:04 PM #2
eh, only thing I know about would cost you an arm and a leg and would do heck of a lot more than that.

Try google?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-05-08, 4:17 PM #3
I think it's called "scheduled tasks". I never used it myself though so I wouldn't know how to use it.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-05-08, 4:26 PM #4
look around for some widgets
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-05-08, 11:19 PM #5
http://www.tyron.at/projects/mytodo/

Quote:
  • Different types of reminders (yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, specific date) for each todo

↑ Up to the top!