Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Need help concocting Leaver's Day pranks at College...
Need help concocting Leaver's Day pranks at College...
2006-05-10, 7:05 AM #1
So yeah, simple enough - we need to do some Leaver's Day pranks - any help?
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2006-05-10, 7:09 AM #2
Do you have a chapel?

Heard the best ever prank on the radio a few months back; 1000 ping pong ballsl loaded into the organ pipes of the school's chapel. It rained ping pong balls for several minutes when the organist struck the first note during the service.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-05-10, 7:12 AM #3
Sadly the organ is electric :(

Short of diverting traffic off the main road into the school car park (which is frankly dangerous) we still can't think of anything. We're here right now awaiting suggestions if you got 'em!
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2006-05-10, 7:13 AM #4
You know what would be a great prank?

If you made everything LOOK like it was going to be a prank, but didn't actually pull a prank.

People would be all on their toes for ****ing nothing, it'd be great.

The other think you can do is take apart a Volkswagen Beatle, and drag it up on top of the school piece by piece, and put it back together on top of the school.
2006-05-10, 7:36 AM #5
I'm a fan of blowing things up.

Or putting hundreds of plastic forks in a sports field and breaking off the tines. Talk about annoying! :mad:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-10, 7:47 AM #6
I remember posting a guide to pulling a prank; unfortunately it was on my broken computer so I don't have it.
Stuff
2006-05-10, 8:00 AM #7
Originally posted by kyle90:
I remember posting a guide to pulling a prank; unfortunately it was on my broken computer so I don't have it.

The decision tree thing? Yeah, that was ace.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-10, 8:26 AM #8
when i left school, someone forced open a guys car, and filled the interior to the sun roof with polystyrene foam (the stuff you get for fragile goods in boxes)

and egged the other cars.

And generally mouthed off at teachers.

I however, spent the day very depressed, and moped around school with no mates

ah, memories :rolleyes:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-10, 8:39 AM #9
Can you get into a building when no one's there? If so, buy a bunch of styrofoam plates, fill them with water, and cover the floor with them. They'll be a pain and a half to remove.

Also, you could fill someone's office with balloons.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-10, 8:45 AM #10
Make a giant board that says "Coming Soon: Starbucks" And cover the door or window to an administration place with ot.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-05-10, 10:40 AM #11
We, uh, tore each others' clothes off... :confused:
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-10, 10:56 AM #12
Live in the dorms? Take a dump in someone's shower.

Best prank ever. If they leave it behind, they'll get charged for cleaning it up.
>>untie shoes
2006-05-11, 9:34 AM #13
Is there a prank where you can glue a coin on the ground and run an electric current through it? So anyone who tries to pick it up gets a shock?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-05-11, 9:54 AM #14
Doesn't sound practical, sorry.

Unless you have it touching two pins embedded in a surface that both run to either ends of a AA/AAA battery, that might work.

For the record, I am not an electrician, don't blame me if anyone gets electric burns :X tho AA/AAA shouldn't be enough to do anything like that. This is just my "cover-my-arse" clause.

↑ Up to the top!