Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Voice play?
Voice play?
2006-05-11, 8:15 PM #1
So, I've got a series of lines I'd like to put together in a montage, but I don't have enough variety of voice nearby that would make it work. I was wondering if the kind folks here at Massassi would be interested in lending their various voice talents to help me get the right blend of sound I need for the lines (there are quite a few :) )

Basically I'm putting together a "trailer" for a project I'm working on. It is designed to serve two purposes - one, generate interest overall (I'll likely use bits and pieces of it here and there) and two, help get me in the right mindset each time I start to work on it. It may not make sense, but I'm an extremely audio/visual person, so hearing what I'm working on will help dramatically.

If you want to help out (and have fun with it) just post that you'd be willing. If there seems to be enough interest, I'll put up the lines. Thanks in advance.
Frightening the very small and very old since 1952.
2006-05-11, 9:21 PM #2
I'll read something. I have a relatively nice sounding mic, so no crappy web mic.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-12, 2:35 AM #3
Sure, if a southern/Londoner English accent is of any use.

↑ Up to the top!