Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Found something cool today...
Found something cool today...
2004-06-20, 3:05 PM #1
..Or at least I think.

I was looking through this box of old tapes, and I came across a Star Wars soundtrack 8-track tape.

It says it’s the original soundtrack performed by The London Symphony Orchestra.

I found it interesting and thought I'd share it with you guys. I wish I could listen to it, but we don't have an 8-track player anymore.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-06-20, 3:10 PM #2
I bought the 4-disc boxed set anthology from Amazon on CD, which is a good deal at $30.

------------------
Please send me e-mail...
2004-06-20, 3:12 PM #3
Just a few days ago I found a mint condition Gauntlet II for nintendo, box manual, game everything.. weird.

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-20, 3:12 PM #4
And here I thought you looked down after completing Dr. Phil's 70 day weight loss challenge. "Oh, I remember you!"

------------------
-Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council
<]-[ellequin> Nothing is quite as satisfying as placing a .177 lead pellet in between the eyes of a cat.
<]-[ellequin> I think I will leave it's corpse there, to warn all the other cats to keep out of my hibiscus patch

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-06-20, 3:46 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mystic0:
I bought the 4-disc boxed set anthology from Amazon on CD, which is a good deal at $30.

</font>

Nice. I might have to look into that...

Anyway, I wish I had a digital Camera or a scanner, so I could post a pic, even though it isn't really exciting.

------------------
Kill Your Idols!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-06-20, 3:48 PM #6
i found a copy of T&C Surf Designs Wood and Water Rage for NES at a goodwill yesterday... could not pass it up

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!