Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So drunk...
So drunk...
2006-05-12, 11:53 PM #1
I just had 2 40-oz steel reserve 211 beers and I'm definitely starting to feel it. (it's finals, i need to blow off some steam.)

That s*** packs a punch, it's not much worse than budweiser in terms of taste and it goes down really smooth and then it hits you really fast.

Post the last alcoholic bevrage you had.

me: 2 steel reserves, about 30 minutes ago./
2006-05-12, 11:53 PM #2
Root beer.

>.>
2006-05-12, 11:55 PM #3
The last alcoholic beverage I've had: _____
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-12, 11:55 PM #4
I'm on my third Yuengling in the past hour. It's pretty good stuff, and cheap. About $9 after tax for a 12 pack.

Steel Reserve isn't bad at all. You get a lot for 99 cents, like 22 oz at 8.9%. It's quite smooth, too. Definitely a great way to get hammered for super cheap.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-05-12, 11:56 PM #5
A white russian :)
Yeah, you stay here and take life seriously. I'll go and have some fun.
2006-05-12, 11:59 PM #6
Last thing involving ethanol I had:

Cough mixture.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-13, 12:01 AM #7
my friend took 4 steel reserves one night. we took him to the hospital later that night. strong stuff.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-05-13, 12:06 AM #8
Originally posted by 7:
my friend took 4 steel reserves one night. we took him to the hospital later that night. strong stuff.

Its so deceptive... It goes down really easily and then it hits you hard about 10 minutes later. Really nicce buzz, but really easy to OD.

of course i chuged mine really fast... shouldnt have done that.
2006-05-13, 12:19 AM #9
I just had a girl over and aint that the real point of drinking? so none was needed
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-05-13, 12:24 AM #10
Yeah, man. A good bit of bourbon, followed by an undetermined but obviously large amount of everclear in the punch they were serving at the party I went to. Trying to wait it out before I go to sleep, but I don't know how long that willl last.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-13, 3:29 AM #11
Originally posted by Morpheus:
A white russian :)

YOU SONOFAB****!! :mad:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-13, 3:53 AM #12
I actually cannot remember the last time I was drunk, but I think when this happened, I had lost my hair. What I can recall, is that I had consumed a whole crate of Budweiser and that was like five years ago. I do drink on occasion, but I do drink beer out of a Kentish Tankard.

Saying that, I still want to go the Munich Beer Festival in Germany :)
2006-05-13, 4:34 AM #13
last night, an inordinate amount of voda (arrived at the pub at 5pm, left the club sometime after 3am, so however much that equates to) plus a couple of tequilas.

I just woke up, literally rolled out of bed and into what could loosely be described as some outdoor clothing, stumbled up the road to the nearest cafe and bought two sausage sandwiches. I've had the first one, and the world is starting to look normal again.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2006-05-13, 5:10 AM #14
Liquid cocaine. I've been hooked to the stuff since trying it at my friend's b-day party a few weeks ago.
2006-05-13, 5:23 AM #15
Originally posted by maevie:
last night, an inordinate amount of voda (arrived at the pub at 5pm, left the club sometime after 3am, so however much that equates to) plus a couple of tequilas.

I just woke up, literally rolled out of bed and into what could loosely be described as some outdoor clothing, stumbled up the road to the nearest cafe and bought two sausage sandwiches. I've had the first one, and the world is starting to look normal again.

Sounds like you need fizzygood. You know, fizzy-make-feel-nice.

4 pints of Carlton Draught at the pub last night. Always look forward to beer-o'clock on Fridays.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-05-13, 8:03 AM #16
A couple of draft ciders on, I think it was Monday. I really don't drink too often
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2006-05-13, 8:15 AM #17
Originally posted by Emon:
I'm on my third Yuengling in the past hour.

Pedobeer.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-05-13, 10:55 AM #18
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
I just had 2 40-oz steel reserve 211 beers and I'm definitely starting to feel it. (it's finals, i need to blow off some steam.)

That s*** packs a punch, it's not much worse than budweiser in terms of taste and it goes down really smooth and then it hits you really fast.

Post the last alcoholic bevrage you had.

me: 2 steel reserves, about 30 minutes ago./

I've mentioned the two fourties of Steel Reserve method of getting drunk before. It's pretty cheap too. That's a plus.

I drank last Saturday. I had 4 Fat Tires (beer), a couple of shots of Whiskey, a shot of tequila, and a shot of vodka. I was't ****-faced, but I got a good buzz going.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-13, 2:52 PM #19
Yeah, thats where I got the idea from. As I took my first gulp i had a feeling that I would later regret it.

I woke up this morning feeling like s***. That stuff gets you drunk fast, but it can really f*** you up. I'd already thrown up once last night and I've been feeling a varying degree of nausea all day. This morning I had to go to work and I felt really bad, but the good news is that it's getting better.
2006-05-13, 3:04 PM #20
I didn't drink last night.

I only really have absinthe left, and I'm too broke even for the cheapest of booze, which I won't drink anyways.

My usual weapons of choice are Jack Daniels and a shotglass.

After I'm sufficiently trashed from hammering a large order of shots, I usually hammer down something much easier and lighter to maintain my drunk. Usually Smirnoff Ice, because it goes down like soda. This is also a good way, if I so decide, to drink myself down before I go to bed.

Normally throughout a night of drinking, I also drink alot of water. And normally I'll eat something before I go to bed. Normally an omellete at about 3am.
2006-05-13, 3:04 PM #21
Dehydration. That's what screws you up when you drink.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-13, 3:11 PM #22
Originally posted by Avenger:
Dehydration. That's what screws you up when you drink.

Yeah, I felt really thirsty this morning, but I couldn't keep water down long enough to do any good when I first woke up. I had to have some food first.
2006-05-13, 3:13 PM #23
Stop being such a sissy and you won't have that problem.
2006-05-13, 3:17 PM #24
Hydrate before you drink and when you're done. It seriously helps.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-13, 3:32 PM #25
Yeah, a ****ing tall glass of water before going to bed is the perfect anti-hangover.

Eating fatty foods will also help, because the extra fat will stimulate the liver and gallbladder (bile emulsifies the fat you ingest), and the stimulation of these organs will hasten the metabolism of alcohol in your blood.
2006-05-13, 3:35 PM #26
In other words.

DEEP FRIED.

HELLA DELICIOUS.
2006-05-13, 3:41 PM #27
No wonder pizza and beer go together so well!
Pissed Off?
2006-05-13, 3:56 PM #28
I love greasy pizza.

I suppose though, the best way to end a night of drinking is at Denny's.
2006-05-13, 4:05 PM #29
Hehehehehe, been there. It's still open when the bars close. :p
Pissed Off?
2006-05-13, 4:08 PM #30
They're open like, 24 hours right?

I always seriously regret eating there a few hours later.
2006-05-13, 4:11 PM #31
A lot of them are open 24 hours.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-13, 4:12 PM #32
I never remember to ask.

Too drunk, and I want to get my food on!
2006-05-13, 4:42 PM #33
A few cans of Fosters on Friday.

Because we don't have any Strongbow.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!