Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Anyone here contributes to any wikis?
Anyone here contributes to any wikis?
2006-05-16, 9:44 PM #1
I just started doing so yesterday after looking at sites like guildwiki and wowwiki and thought "Man, so many broken links!". Right now I'm contributing mainly to guildwiki (wiki for guild wars) because of so many dead links there.

Anyway, what wikis do you guys contribute to?
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-05-17, 12:27 AM #2
*cough*
2006-05-17, 5:27 AM #3
I think I fixed up an article on yabusame, and another on the Spanish-American War. I just fixed grammar/spelling, but it still felt cool to help out.
2006-05-17, 5:36 AM #4
I've messed around a lot of articles related to certain person, as well as fixed random things from others.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-17, 5:57 AM #5
I've contributed to the Star Wars section @ wikipedia as well as Wookiepedia. Mostly getting reference pics.
-There are easier things in life than finding a good woman, like nailing Jello to a tree, for instance

Tazz
2006-05-17, 5:59 AM #6
Wrote some stuff on music history on wikipedia. The original stated that punk began with Blink 182.
2006-05-17, 6:04 AM #7
Originally posted by gothicX:
Wrote some stuff on music history on wikipedia. The original stated that punk began with Blink 182.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I regularly contribute to the TES CS Wiki (Oblivion Modding)
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-05-17, 6:35 AM #8

lolz we all knows it was NEW FOUND GLORY LOLWTFBBQ
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-05-17, 6:48 AM #9
I occaisonally help out with the UnrealWiki.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-05-17, 7:53 AM #10

Are you serious?
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-05-17, 8:24 AM #11
I occasionally make cosmetic edits to Wikipedia.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-17, 10:21 AM #12
I generally don't touch it, don't even use it for references unless a google search links me
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2006-05-17, 11:58 AM #13
I made this, I think it counts >.>

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Massassi
Think while it's still legal.
2006-05-17, 1:38 PM #14
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]I made this, I think it counts >.>

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Massassi[/QUOTE]

I knew I was going to be on that, some how I knew. Also, why does every one say I'm a kung fu master? I never claimed to be a master, just that I was good at fighting ever since I joined the kung fu... so you might as well remove that.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2006-05-17, 2:21 PM #15

hah wow, yeah ive been trying to help with the Hardcore article and the Against Me! article and fix some stuff on those
2006-05-17, 2:45 PM #16
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
I knew I was going to be on that, some how I knew. Also, why does every one say I'm a kung fu master? I never claimed to be a master, just that I was good at fighting ever since I joined the kung fu... so you might as well remove that.

Make us.
2006-05-17, 2:58 PM #17
dont start muffinman
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-05-17, 3:03 PM #18
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath:
I occasionally make cosmetic edits to Wikipedia.

same here.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-05-17, 4:03 PM #19
I've done a ton of grammar\spelling edits to Wikipedia and Wookieepedia pages, and have written three articles on football players and five Star Wars articles for Wikipedia. It's really a lot of fun whenever I get bored.
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2006-05-17, 4:04 PM #20
Apparently Im building a wiki as part of my new job.

It should be interesting.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2006-05-17, 4:34 PM #21
Okay, who wrote that thing? Was it Krig? I think it was Krig.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-05-17, 5:22 PM #22
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:

...It's not even on a serious site.

Oh, I also love how we're in the same section as both IKEA and Radio Shack.
nope.
2006-05-17, 5:37 PM #23
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]I made this, I think it counts >.>

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Massassi[/QUOTE]
And I just edited it with a younglings section. I have now edited a wiki!
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-18, 12:15 AM #24
Hahah gold I was the one who added you at the bottom. You weren't on there until 2 days ago when I was feeling really bored and had just contributed constructively to a real wiki.

The whole site's a joke, so none of that stuff is true. Obviously ..
一个大西瓜
2006-05-18, 2:54 AM #25
Originally posted by Pommy:
Hahah gold I was the one who added you at the bottom. You weren't on there until 2 days ago when I was feeling really bored and had just contributed constructively to a real wiki.

The whole site's a joke, so none of that stuff is true. Obviously ..

Except for a little something I added in there :D
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!