Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Well, I reserved my copy of Spiderman 2...
Well, I reserved my copy of Spiderman 2...
2004-06-20, 6:40 PM #1
The game that is. It was only 5 bucks at Best Buy, so I went ahead and did that so I can get it. I think it will blow all others out of the water with its look and style so far. What does everyone else think?

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-06-20, 6:42 PM #2
which version?

------------------
LONG LIVE DREAMCAST!!!
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-06-20, 6:50 PM #3
Gamecube, which is what I all I have right now. I'm in the process of negotiating with my older brother for the PS2.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-06-20, 6:53 PM #4
I agree, this could greatly out do the other spiderman games. When's the release date?

------------------
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity."

-Albert Einstein
2004-06-20, 8:22 PM #5
Looks promising. Web-slinging around NY should be fun.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-06-20, 8:24 PM #6
I prefer grappling around NarShadda to slinging around NewYork

/opens JK with NinjaKage mod

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson

[This message has been edited by SAJN_Master (edited June 20, 2004).]
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-21, 1:28 AM #7
There are a lot of mods out there with grappling hooks... Plus that one semi-realistic one. *shrug* I'd just use KWP. Swing around nar AND blow up hapless civillians.

------------------
"My god, it's full of stars!"

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."

↑ Up to the top!