Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Make that Picture! (haven't in a while)
Make that Picture! (haven't in a while)
2006-05-19, 3:54 PM #1
Here's the drill for those of you who don't know what the game is... The person above you creates a scene in words, you photochop something together to represent it and create your own scene in words... I'll start with one I made from the last one...

Quote:
"Neo and Max Payne in battle with Martha Stewart being their cheerleader with blue and red pom poms"

The result?

[http://www.oscempire.net/images/misc/slopjob.jpg]

So now that the refresher course is over, here's scene 1.

Originally posted by Yecti:
2 highly caffeinated cartoon nerds battling over the hand of the fair maiden in their LARP. The maiden is played by Brian Peppers.

Go Massassi Go!
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-05-19, 4:28 PM #2
I just wanted to say it looks like Neo is copping a feel on Martha.
2006-05-19, 4:31 PM #3
[QUOTE=Lord Kuat]I just wanted to say it looks like Neo is copping a feel on Martha.[/QUOTE]

he is... that was a personal flair.. he dropped the one pistol to make that grope. :D
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-05-19, 4:35 PM #4
HONK HONK!
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-05-19, 5:08 PM #5
:o

[http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8615/untitled4cv.jpg]

Quote:
Two aged and depleted seamen are in a bar trying to pick up dates for the evening.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2006-05-20, 8:09 AM #6
BIZZUMP!!
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-05-20, 9:09 AM #7
Yeah! Come on people! My scene can't be that bad! ... Right? :gbk:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;

↑ Up to the top!