Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → what should i do to the housewrappers?
what should i do to the housewrappers?
2004-06-20, 7:45 PM #1
they will be here in 20 minutes, quick! What should I do?

------------------
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-06-20, 7:48 PM #2
what is a housewrapper?

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-06-20, 7:49 PM #3
Eh, forgot. Some people are going to be here in about 20 minutes to spread toilet paper into my trees and lawn. What should I do to them?

------------------
2004-06-20, 7:51 PM #4
ducttape them to a chair and put a gun to their heads until they GOATSE each other.

...or egg them

------------------
"Ever since I was a boy, I have always kept your laws, now I want to follow you and join you in your noble cause. Jesus turned to him and said, 'Sell all you have give to the poor.' Rich young ruler hung his head, not to follow, walked instead." - Vanishing Lesson
Think while it's still legal.
2004-06-20, 8:34 PM #5
Got a bb gun? One or two to the shin should teach them better. If not I'd suggest egging, dumping flour on them, getting a hose then wetting them down THEN flouring/sugaring, etc.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-06-20, 8:41 PM #6
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
Got a bb gun? One or two to the shin should teach them better. If not I'd suggest egging, dumping flour on them, getting a hose then wetting them down THEN flouring/sugaring, etc.

</font>

Then place in the oven, preheated to 375°. Bake until golden brown. Serves eight.

------------------
MadQuack has a signature.
I'm just a little boy.
2004-06-20, 9:05 PM #7
Well we owned them. Twice. The first time i loaded up the bb gun and shot in the sand at their feet (yes, sand. Our grass hates us [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif])
They left but we knew theyd be back so the next time the bb gun was to their shins and thighs while my brother soaked them with water and kicked sand at them.

------------------
2004-06-20, 9:33 PM #8
wait until they get there, then turn on the sprinklers. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
2004-06-20, 10:32 PM #9
I'm glad it worked out [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
No signature for you.
No signature for you.
2004-06-21, 4:35 AM #10
They'll be back, and up the ante....

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-06-21, 4:55 AM #11
*Starts LotR rings theme song*

Keep your eyes open.

------------------
Titan A.E.
Titan A.E.
2004-06-21, 6:12 AM #12
whats a housewrapper? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
/fluffle
/fluffle
2004-06-21, 6:13 AM #13
heheh, like I said, spray with water, dump flour/sugar on them. They'll be royally pissed/screwed.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!