Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I got so drunk...
I got so drunk...
2006-05-20, 2:09 PM #1
I puked this morning at about 1:00 AM. I guess I went overboard on the rum. Thus ends my streak of 14 years without throwing up :( Anyone else get drunk?
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2006-05-20, 2:11 PM #2
Nope.
2006-05-20, 2:19 PM #3
I got mildly buzzed off Dos Equis.
2006-05-20, 2:48 PM #4
i have no idea what he just said....

anyway, i got drunk on Tuesday. Very drunk. I did embarassing things, danced, shouted.... and got emotional and paranoid.

YAY! :rolleyes:
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-20, 3:18 PM #5
Look on the bright side, you didn't post on Massassi while drunk.

2006-05-20, 3:43 PM #6
[QUOTE=The Mega-ZZTer]Look on the bright side, you didn't post on Massassi while drunk.[/QUOTE]

But if he had, WE COULD HAVE BEEN ENTERTAINED!
2006-05-20, 3:51 PM #7
I drank 4 beers last night.

I am so hardcore.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-05-20, 3:58 PM #8
Got drunk! And I woke up sleeping in boxers on my lawn. The fact that I live on a busy busy street is what bothers me...
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-05-20, 4:15 PM #9
At least there wasn't a crowd of people watching you. Or was there?
Pissed Off?
2006-05-20, 5:12 PM #10
Sami told me of a much funnier story.... a sober one at that.
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-20, 5:14 PM #11
i worked up a decent buzz, i had to drive home so i stopped early enough that i was safe and sober to drive home, i drank about 10 corona's, and this new thing called a "York Patti" which is when someone pours chocolate syrup and peppermint schnapps in your mouth, thing goes down like candy, i had like 3 or 4 of those too.
I <3 Massassi
2006-05-20, 5:15 PM #12
I've had those before. They're pretty damn good.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-20, 8:50 PM #13
Friday night was a fun night. Friend hired me to work the room with some magic tricks at her birthday party and well there was a tab on the bar and when it ran out people kept offering me free drinks when I showed them a card trick... It was a good night.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-05-20, 9:14 PM #14
That's awesome.
Pissed Off?
2006-05-20, 9:20 PM #15
I was invited to a mixer without any booze of my own to contribute, and got all the free drinks I wanted, just because people wanted my company! I could hardly believe it. Damn, I must be charming :cool: .
2006-05-20, 11:31 PM #16
Originally posted by Avenger:
At least there wasn't a crowd of people watching you. Or was there?

He woke up in some sort of mystery box in a tree, and this guy came along and started poking around...

Friend of mine just passed out. He hit the Jaeger, and the Jaeger hit back harder - on the bed and on the carpet. He's a pissy drunk, too.

"You should sip some of this water before you pass out."

"NO!"
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-05-20, 11:32 PM #17
14 years without puking..? Wow..
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-05-20, 11:33 PM #18
(He's only 14)
2006-05-20, 11:42 PM #19
Not anymore.

Except on birthdays and new years, mostly.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-21, 2:03 AM #20
I went drinking on Friday night. I didn't have much, but I was pretty wasted. And came back, went to bed, had a dodgy amount of sleep and some bizarre dreams, and woke up a little tired if anything.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-05-21, 12:23 PM #21
Originally posted by Wolfy:
(He's only 14)

Yea im a hardcore 14 year old, drinking almost an entire 5th of rum on an empty stomach on a friday night...
2006-05-21, 12:38 PM #22
I was fairly drunk on my birthday, which was Thursday.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-05-21, 12:55 PM #23
I got way too wasted last night. Had five girls flirting with me, and buying me drinks. I managed to have a full glass/bottle all the time for 5 hours straight, without once paying.

(And yes, I did drink it.)
2006-05-21, 3:58 PM #24
Originally posted by KOP_Snake:
Yea im a hardcore 14 year old, drinking almost an entire 5th of rum on an empty stomach on a friday night...

No, you're a hardcore dumbass.

Neways got drunk last night, woke up, had a headache. Fun times.
2006-05-21, 4:00 PM #25
[QUOTE=- Tony -]I went drinking on Friday night. I didn't have much, but I was pretty wasted. And came back, went to bed, had a dodgy amount of sleep and some bizarre dreams, and woke up a little tired if anything.[/QUOTE]

Dude I had some weird dreams too last night when i went to bed drunk. I also woke up 2 hours earlier than I usually do...
2006-05-21, 4:33 PM #26
I have bizarre dreams with out drinking. The sanest one I can remember involved the terrorists in Iraq using head crabs as terror weapons.
2006-05-21, 5:32 PM #27
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
No, you're a hardcore dumbass.

Neways got drunk last night, woke up, had a headache. Fun times.

Way to start with the name calling. I wonder if anything will be done about it...
2006-05-21, 6:58 PM #28
i dont get hangovers.

Why you ask?

Cos i'm awesome.

And the rest of you aren't.

The end.

(its a mini adventure)
Code:
  do her}
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-05-21, 7:06 PM #29
don't mind mono he's a mini-rob in training. with an angsty twist :p

i don't get hangovers because i'm a man of the north.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2006-05-21, 8:14 PM #30
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
2006-05-21, 9:38 PM #31
Originally posted by Ruthven:
i dont get hangovers.

Why you ask?

Cos i'm awesome.

No, you don't get hangovers because you don't drink enough to GET hangovers, you only think you do.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-05-21, 9:54 PM #32
Pregamed, frat-hopped, decided frats sucked, came back, played kings, made drunken trip to Burger King. During the early going, had what I can safely say was the worst drink of my life. A gin (strike one) and coke (strike two) that was mostly gin (strike three). Not advised unless you hate your mouth.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-21, 10:01 PM #33
[QUOTE=Michael MacFarlane]Pregamed, frat-hopped, decided frats sucked, came back, played kings, made drunken trip to Burger King. During the early going, had what I can safely say was the worst drink of my life. A gin (strike one) and coke (strike two) that was mostly gin (strike three). Not advised unless you hate your mouth.[/QUOTE]

Replace Burger King with Wendy's and that sounds almost exactly like how we'd spend our Saturdays during freshman year of college, lol.
2006-05-21, 10:06 PM #34
Originally posted by Darth:
Replace Burger King with Wendy's and that sounds almost exactly like how we'd spend our Saturdays during freshman year of college, lol.

Sounds about right. I didn't go to frats much when I was a freshman, so I'm making up for lost time.

I hope you didn't drink any gin and cokes. :gbk:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-21, 10:07 PM #35
Originally posted by Seb:
don't mind mono he's a mini-rob in training. with an angsty twist :p

He must be in the way early stages of training then, because at least Rob is clever...
2006-05-22, 7:17 AM #36
Originally posted by Seb:

\m/

Drank two bottles of wine, three rum and cokes and a couple Stella's last night. Woot.

↑ Up to the top!