Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Interesting 'FF: spirits within' scene that was cut!
Interesting 'FF: spirits within' scene that was cut!
2006-05-20, 8:47 PM #1
Found this on you tube, it's a very interesting scene from Final Fantasy : The Spirits Within that was cut out of the final version.. TAKE A WISSEN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi3wV8ebogQ
||||||||||||||||||||
2006-05-20, 8:50 PM #2
That's on the DVD :p (Yes, I own the movie. Go die.)
Think while it's still legal.
2006-05-20, 8:51 PM #3
Haha, that's awesome.
幻術
2006-05-20, 8:58 PM #4
DUDE!! that's on the DVD?!! i have to buy it (i was intending on buying it anyway, cause yes.. I like it too) I was thinking it looked WAY too well done to have been a fan made thing
||||||||||||||||||||
2006-05-21, 9:02 AM #5
They should have sang.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-05-21, 9:04 AM #6
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery old news.

Still good.
nope.
2006-05-21, 9:05 AM #7
I agree.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-05-21, 9:21 AM #8
yeah, thats part of the DVD special features I think, that or an easter egg on the DVD, I know it's there, my Animation instructor showed us that the first week of classes.

it was suppose to be a kind of demo that the team put together to show the motion capture abilities and what they could do with it if I remember correctly.
The Gas Station
2006-05-21, 11:20 AM #9
Cool, but the dance is nothing without the music.
2006-05-21, 11:35 AM #10
^^ :confused: There's music.. ^^

What's next? Cloud, Terra, Galuf, Rydia, and Barret doing the macarena?
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-05-21, 2:53 PM #11
Originally posted by JediGandalf:

... maybe ...

(I didn't check the link, so i'm assuming its the Thriller featurette off of the second DVD. Yea, i own it too :). That reminds me: I'll have to get that movie back and watch it again. )
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford
2006-05-21, 5:16 PM #12
Originally posted by JediGandalf:

Who the hell are Terra and Galuf?
DO NOT WANT.
2006-05-21, 5:24 PM #13
Hehe, that was kinda funny. The female necromancers from Guild Wars also do the same dance as well.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!