Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Modified Xboxes
Modified Xboxes
2006-05-22, 5:33 PM #1
I was curious to see If any of you guys have modified Xboxes (modchip, new hard drive, softmod). One of my friends got me into it.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
2006-05-22, 5:38 PM #2
I have a modchip (evo) in mine and a 240 GB hdd.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-05-22, 5:53 PM #3
Softmod.
omnia mea mecum porto
2006-05-22, 5:59 PM #4
I modified my Xbox into a pinata

It exploded into a delightful shower of microchips!

EDIT:

JK IT EXPLODED INTO CANDEY
2006-05-22, 6:14 PM #5
Yea I've been meaning to get one. A buddy of mine who's house I always hang out at has one so that's been a good excuse to delay mine. But my case is already modded so that would be mint to compete it with a chip.
2006-05-22, 7:17 PM #6
I was hoping that if I mod my XBox it will read Forza.. for some reason, even though the game CD is without a scratch.. it says 'disk may be damaged'

pisses me off...
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2006-05-22, 7:22 PM #7
Xbox with a Xenium SP.ICE modchip and a 120GB HD. I love it. I use it as my primary media center. Especially since I got the Xbox for free after my friend thought it was broken beyond repair. All it needed was a new hard drive and modchip :)
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-05-22, 7:24 PM #8
I love my modded Xbox. Xbox Media Center is awesome for anime! I just did a presentation on Xbox mods today for school. Ran my powerpoint from the Xbox. ;)
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-05-22, 7:39 PM #9
nope... i play on xbox live...

if i manage to find a cheap one i might mod it... put a decent size HD on it, backup some of my games, and keep it in the RV
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-05-22, 9:03 PM #10
what games do you play?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"

↑ Up to the top!