Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So, what (totally un)impressive things are you doing this summer?
So, what (totally un)impressive things are you doing this summer?
2006-05-23, 2:22 PM #41
The same thing I do every Summer Massassi:

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Actually I plan to go to Cornwall for a bit to see mates
2006-05-23, 2:22 PM #42
Summer Job - 8 hours a day - 5 days a week
College Visits
Girlfriend

And then whatever
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-05-23, 3:12 PM #43
Girlfriend.

Reading for autumn studies.

[http://www.faktaomfartyg.com/silja_serenade_symphony.jpg]

These things go between Helsinki and Stockholm. Once they dock at the Olympia Terminal in Helsinki at 9:55 am and the passengers debark, a good seventy or so people dressed in yellow and red board simultaneously and set about making sure everything is as spick and span as they can make it in 5 hours.

I am one of these people. I'm a cleaner. 'Tis alright as far as jobs go.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2006-05-23, 3:29 PM #44
Working at Avis Rent-a-Car 40+ hours a week... Other than that, just drinking heavily and going to a few concerts/festivals.
2006-05-23, 3:57 PM #45
Going to Harvard's summer school program for a month and a half, and trying to get better at guitar... :o
You could no more evade my wrath than you could your own shadow.
2006-05-23, 5:00 PM #46
Working at Walmart as a member of Cart Crew. Then at the end of July, working as the low brass instructor at a high school band camp. Then doing a whole lot of nothing until about the end of August until it's time to go back to school again.
2006-05-23, 5:05 PM #47
Staying up til midnight/1 every night, waking up no earlier than 9 ever morning (preferrably 10), hanging out outside/mowing/hopefully getting a friend over for something during the day, cleaning up our woods for paintball this fall (YESSSS!!!!!!), and gaming my *** off during the nights.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-05-23, 6:03 PM #48
searching desperately for work as a waitress. (oddly enough, not too many places are looking for a seasonal employee with no experience :()
possibly another job as well
voice lessons/helping my voice teacher out with recitals and such (hopefully I can work off some of the cost of the lessons, but she's already doing me a massive favor by giving me lessons for just the summer - she's only doin that for 2 other people out of her very, very many former students)
sleeping/reading/socializing
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-05-23, 7:57 PM #49
- Skateboarding
- Motocross
- Swimming (bought a pool last summer)
- Paintball
- Repainting the work shop (my dad built this garage, kind of like a barn, needs painting) so me and some buddies are gunna do it, mom's paying us each minimum wage
- Working at church's daycamp as a counsellor/leader
- Repainting our patio w/ a friend of mine (same deal, getting payed)
- Hanging out with friends (and girlyfriend)
- Maybe I'll redownload some of my old favorite games like Soldat, ET, or just continue playing Medal of Honor
- Drumming!
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-05-23, 8:20 PM #50
+Playing shows and recording for my band
+Playing paintball
+Doing? My girlfriend
+Work on my art portfolio
+Going to San Antonio
+Partying
2006-05-23, 8:40 PM #51
Start my Master's Thesis.
[This message has been edited. Deal with it.]
2006-05-23, 8:52 PM #52
Ah, I thought you were already working on that. I'm guess I'm thinking of the Finnish mastermind Heiks.

Which reminds me, have you heard any news about "the project"? I keep losing contact with Nap and forgetting about it.. it's actually pretty depressing.
2006-05-23, 8:53 PM #53
1) Putting on 4 performances of a play
2) Going on vacation to Florida with my family (first time I've ever been)
3) Summer school
4) Acting Camp
5) Landscaping work
6) volunteer work
7) AP Reading
8) Driving practice
9) Running/weights
10) Watching the worldcup and wasting (hopefully a very small ammount of) time on the computer,
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels

↑ Up to the top!