Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Season Finale: House
Season Finale: House
2006-05-23, 7:04 PM #1
Anyone else watch this? I think it was pretty deep. And gross. Really, really graphic.

I don't usually like "It was all a dreeeeam" episodes of things, but this one was pretty neat. If the case he was on was real, I'd really like to be told what was wrong with the guy though...

So, anyone else watch it?
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-05-23, 7:21 PM #2
House is really really really hit or miss with me. I watched this one, and it missed. I didn't see the whole thing, though, and I don't know any of the continuity. I'd buy the DVD though, and watch the whole thing. It's a very original feeling show.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-05-23, 7:25 PM #3
YES I WATCHED IT

AHHHHHHHH

[/seizure]

Mm. Sorry. Yeah, it was awesome! And when he cut open the guy with the thing and the blood and the guts and the thingymabullet and the woooaaahhhh!!!

AwExOmEnEsS

Definitely buying the box set! House is by far my favourite show of the year, out of any genre.

This episode in particular had quite a few edge-of-your-seat moments, at least for me. I loved it.
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
2006-05-23, 7:26 PM #4
It was a rather confusing episode if you didn't see it all. Lots of graphic stuff though...

Pretty much, he shows the 'patient' that a robotic thing for surgery is safer than a person, and uhm... Undresses whatsherface. Anywho, during the surgery he bursts into the room, makes a few witty comments about him hullicinating, then grabs the controls and tears the poor guy up.

Yeah, it was gross.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-05-23, 7:27 PM #5
I bet the 24 season finale was better.
2006-05-23, 7:28 PM #6
Hahahahahahaha. No. 24 sucks.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-05-23, 7:31 PM #7
Yeah, ew to 24.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-05-23, 7:36 PM #8
"You won't believe who Jack Bower violently intimidates, who amazingly becomes kidnapped or trapped, what astoundingly powerful WMD that the secretive terrorist sect that is ACTUALLY associated with the former president is and how its an immediate threat to EVERYONE in the WORLD [Amercia] in this episode of 24, a show that is not at all cashing in on the concept of American Patriotism and terrorism."
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-05-23, 7:51 PM #9
Hugh Laurie made fun of 24 in a previous episode of House.

Something like...

"Code three? Ooh, better call Jack Bauer."
2006-05-23, 9:33 PM #10
24 is great and so is house. house is a bit more formulaic though.
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2006-05-23, 10:12 PM #11
24 is good, but I think that Jack Bauer has been through enough. How many times can one guy save the country without it just becoming meh?

The show needs a new main character. That might happen on the [inevitable] next season b/c Jack was captured by the Chinese and is on a boat somewhere, probably headed to China.
2006-05-23, 11:43 PM #12
Originally posted by tofu:
I bet the 24 season finale was better.

It was, but the House finale was still very solid. I prefer 24 just because it keeps me guessing right up until the end. House might do that if I knew anything about medicine, but I don't.

Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
How many times can one guy save the country without it just becoming meh?

Well, apparently at least five. ;)
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2006-05-24, 12:51 AM #13
I think 24 and House are both excellent shows.
2006-05-24, 12:53 AM #14
Hugh Laurie INTENSE STARE AT CAMERA!
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-05-24, 1:35 AM #15
Ack, no spoiler tags, what's wrong with you people? I had some of it ruined for me and skipped the rest of the thread.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-05-24, 2:07 AM #16
Yay! You're talking about shows we might see here in a year and a half... :mad:
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-05-24, 2:15 AM #17
My sentiments exactly, dear Spork.
So far I've seen season 1, and a couple of season 2.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2006-05-24, 2:15 AM #18
Yay! You're talking about shows we might see here in 4 years and a half... :mad:
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-05-24, 3:48 AM #19
Where? Britain? Australia? Saturn..?
2006-05-24, 3:46 PM #20
Originally posted by Matterialize:
Hugh Laurie made fun of 24 in a previous episode of House.

Something like...

"Code three? Ooh, better call Jack Bauer."

That was the only episode of House I watched.

↑ Up to the top!